Senran Kagura Re: Burst Renewal [Or General SK Thread?]

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 & General PlayStation Discussion' started by TheAtom, May 31, 2018.

1. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Yello guys!

I wanted to open a thread about the upcoming Senran Kagura Burst remake, now that the limited edition has been announced for Europe!

The "bountiful beauties" edition comes packed with my favourite things to come with Limited Editions: a cool box, an artbook, a soundtrack CD and some fun goodies that I might actually use (Steins;Gate's membership pins are for example awesome, but... I just won't use them. Valkyrie Drive's Vita pouch is in use by my wife, who stores... stuff in it (I really don't remember...)).
    [​IMG]

Are you guys getting it? Are you guys getting the remake in general? What are you guys' thoughts in Senran Kagura in general? Aaaaall these things could be discussed here!

lesdennis and Mr Tornado like this.
  2. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

On first sight the LE looks nice but.. £80 is a lot, the soundtrack is nice and so is the artbook but those keychains are meh, same goes for the DLC.

I wish it was on the Switch but I'm getting it on PC which doesn't have a LE sadly, this because I barely care about gaming on PS4.

But is the LE worth it? Barely.

3. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

I'm looking forward to this! I would much prefer a standard edition but if it's the only way to get it physically then they've got me.

4. TheAtom

zodaex my bad for not mentioning before, but there's a standard edition available as well and it's only £35 so that's pretty good!

Vita_Girl ugh yeah... I've just done a quick conversion attempt including shipping with Paypal and the LE comes to about €110, and the standard edition comes to some €50, buying it from them (gamemania, nedgame or other Dutch/Belgian webshops may just have it cheaper). Man... A minimum of €60,- extra for an artbook, an OST CD and some fun keychains? Pfoo...

I'm getting the game, that's a 100% certain. But the edition I get will depend on how my mood progresses over time. I'm leaning towards a no for now. That price...

5. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

Already got the Japanese limited edition, so I'm not buying this, I'll pick up the standard edition for sure, looking forward to playing it again and being able to understand WTF they are talking about.

It's crazy the price for this limited edition is around the same as the Japanese version; which also included store exclusive wall scrolls.

You want to know my thoughts on Senran Kagura? haha

TheAtom likes this.
  6. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

I want this in the NA version. Probably will have to wait and see.

7. Vita_Girl

8. TheAtom

9. Vita_Girl

I hope they at least release that soundtrack digitally on Steam then, otherwise I'll grab it from youtube.

TheAtom likes this.