should i get injustice, ps allstar or sf x tekken

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by yehshuah, Nov 25, 2015.

1. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

I am looking for a fighting game for my vita. I just got lbp and love it. Will be getting killzone and Minecraft soon.

Now I need a fighting. I like injustice because the mortal combat mechanics are good and its friendlier to noob. The ultimate edition dlc are on the cartridge so its a plus since i have two account and vita is account lock.The story seems good too but there's no cross feature. how bad is the net code? I know the community Is not so big. I'm more an online guy.

SF x Tekken looks better graphically. It has cross play and I can use ds3. The matchmaking isn't too bad either. I hate the tag team match. No single fight.kudos to the 8 player online. But the dlc for 12 bonus character are redeem code and not on cartridge so my second account wont be able to use it. SF has always been a bit technical for me I'm not a hardcore fighter. I know the community is bigger and I can find more match. How is the netcode on vita? I heard of lags.

Ps allstar isn't so much pure fighter. I'm considering it because it runs the smoothest. Good netcode and graphics and fps. Good cross features as well. I really can't stand online pass. Sony was suppose to drop them by now but PS all-star still has one. Like I said, I got two account and wont be able to go online with both or else I buy two pass...fml. Overall PS allstar is good party game to mingle with friends.

2. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Get SF x Tekken. Heaps of fun to be had.

3. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

How is the online netcode? I seen it lag online multiplayer

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  4. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

I live in Australia, so we always get lag here. But it's still a lot of fun.
    You should also get the best one of them all...

UMvC3 ♡

5. dango23

dango23 Well-Known Member

I have both injustice and TxS, not as someone not so much a hardcore fighting gamer, I prefer injustice. If you are really into fighting games, than get TxS.
    Injustice is also a decent fighting game, the biggest difference is scene interactions, where you can use objects such as a rubbish bin(throw at opponent, each interact objects can on be used once), also knock opponent over to another area (area transition)

6. Mateus

Mateus Active Member

Well, among SFXT and Injustice I like both games. But if I want to play multiplayer or arcade modes I like more SFXT. Injustice I like more because the single player modes that are very attractive.

7. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

A little off-topic...

But I wish CAPCOM + BAMCO would just be honest with us and tell us that Tekken x SF has actually been cancelled :(

8. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

I often wonder just what has happened to that game. I think its been axed as well, Tekken 7 will be out on PS4 next year and if there is no news following that release it can't still be in production... They've waited so long!

I actually thought it was getting revived back at the Paris Game Conference earlier this month. You had Ono (Street Fighter director) and Harada (Tekken's Director) on stage together and I was sure they were about to re announced TxSF. That was not the case unfortunately...

SONY likes this.
  9. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

Hows the multiplayer netcode? I am a huge multiplayer guy though SF is tough

10. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

In terms of fighting, I enjoy injustice style more. I like Mk so it helps. The combos are better imo and noob friendly. But I'm big online. How is injustices lag compare to SF x Tekken?

11. Mateus

Mateus Active Member

I play on my Vita with friends with PS3 and the game runs smoothly online. For me, Injustice looks little more laggy than SFXT.

12. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

Does SF x Tekken have 12 dlc characters on cartridge or do I have to redeem them and download em?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  13. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

You get 12 mate.

14. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

I heard the games install size is like 3gb size though..vita memory cards aren't cheap :( is the install optional?

15. Jordy

Jordy Well-Known Member

Get Injustice. Since it is the game of the year edition it comes with the most content. SF X Tekken gets really boring fast. If you really are into graphics though get Dead or Alive Plus. It is gorgeous. I would say just get Dead or Alive. Also DOA has more replay value than all the games u mentioned

love your screen name. Shabbot Shalom

16. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

Thank you. Someone spotted my user :) I think I might go on ahead and get injustice for ps3 instead of vita. since the online netcode lags and the online isn't as populated so I wont be able to enjoy multiplayer with other players unless I use local couch multiplayer on ps3. After watching numerous YouTube videos of injustice, I'm convinced I will get it eventually just maybe not on vita.

With SF x Tekken, at least I will get 12 characters on vita I wont get on ps3 plus a code to redeem 38 costumes on both ps3 and vita i wont get on ps3.

DOA I seen but tbh I'm offended against the way they portray girls. Too much boobs its overdone. I don't want my mind on the wrong stuff all day. Not saying SF x Tekken isn't anymore perverted (cammy *cough*) but at least the vita dlc alternative costume will cover up some skins. On the bright side Tekken character designs seem more modest.

I have tried DOA and glad to say i have done better at it than SF games. Hope doa netcode is better

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
    Jordy likes this.
  17. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Not that I know of.

18. Jordy

Jordy Well-Known Member

Follow your morals. I don't think Yehshuah would play DOA personally. Never let anyone talk you out of your morals. This is inspiring to see you standing up for what you believe on the internet. Sorry I didn't take your faith into account when I recommended a game

SONY likes this.
  19. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Mortal Kombat is no good for you then.

20. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

It's not so much of faith I just don't like how DOA Is a boob engine and they exagerate it very obvious.

21. yehshuah

yehshuah Member

I like Mk but I wasn't planning on getting it on vita . No multiplayer and low quality port. I'm ok with the blood and killing I just didn't like DOAs exploitation of female. MK has had some legs and chest moment in ps2 era but they are doing better now

22. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

I think there's an option to decrease breast size. Well, there is for the 3DS version anyway.
    I cbf checking my DoA Vita.

23. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Yeah, MK 9 is pretty graphic, violence wise.

24. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Injustice is about 3gb too.

I have both and prefer Injustice. There is a good story mode for injustice and plenty of game modes. I would have preferred Tekken X SF if it was 3D like the earlier Tekken games. It is more of a 2d game. I know Injustice is 2d also but the interaction with the backgrounds makes up for it for me.

yehshuah likes this.
  25. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

That's why everyone should always have 2 or 3 Vitas along with 2 or 3 memory 64GB cards handy.

Magnum0ik likes this.