Show Off Your Latest Purchase

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by DuhWhitePanda, May 17, 2014.

1. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Super bad news about the physical Guacamelee though.. Unlike the digital version of the game, it's not PS-TV compatible. Drinkbox must have re-compiled the game due to Sony's mandate, but neglected to check the "Vita-TV" box in the Vita SDK. I really wish that the publisher or developer would have provided us with this information before the sale because now I have a copy of the game that I don't want that could have gone to someone else who would have appreciated. Now i've got to scalp my Vita copy and track/hunt down the PS4 copy. (already on it) I don't want to have to hack in order to play games that I own.. If they won't support my system with their code, then I don't want to support their code with my money is what it comes down to. Most disappointing Vita purchase of 2019 for me.

2. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

No bug deal. Remember, my pstvs are modded

3. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

I guess this haul could be called Date a Live mania (aka many stuff I ordered ages ago came in the past few weeks)

In order:

- Yatogami Tohka - Astral Dress Ver scale fig
    - Tohka DAL shirt
    - I HAD TO HAVE THAT KEYCHAIN FOR MY VITA! :eek:
    - DATE A LIVE: Rio Reincarnation PC LE (the game is a steam key but it's nice to see Idea Factory making this LE also available for PC users, and yes that thing on the right is a daki pillow case)

Yup that's it (for now)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(my poor wallet still screams from pain :p )

lesdennis, Retro8bit and sean like this.
  4. sean

sean irishnerd47

That is a pretty awesome Figure
    Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl likes this.
  5. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Very nice VG. Never heard of the anime but I really love that figure! :D

Vita_Girl likes this.
  6. Vita_Girl

Some new and some older stuff

The figs were dirt cheap so I snagged both because I wanted them for a while and they are nice looking prize figures

WorldEnd Syndrome is a game I really wanted on the Vita... well forget that (lack of localisation for the Vita in the west) so I got the Switch version instead because that's a handheld too.

Fire Emblem Three Houses I did forgot to mention when I got it, anyhow I still need to start playing it but I wasted more time watching my other half doing that :rolleyes: (plus I am already playing 2 rpgs on the Vita and 3DS so another one would be a overkill)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like her a lot myself, she looked exactly like her original artwork so I was happy (to murder my wallet :D ) for her.

PixelKnot likes this.
  7. PixelKnot

PixelKnot Well-Known Member

I've been increasingly interested in trying out a Fire Emblem game again. I never got very far into Awakening on the 3DS.

8. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    I still have Awakening in the shrinkwrap, really need to pull it out and play.

9. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Recently ordered a stand for my PS Vita. Liked it so much that I ended up buying 3 more. So I will have spares for years to come.

The only issue that it covers the headphone jack, so I can`t use it with a speaker wired to the Vita. Yes, I know the Vita has bluetooth, but for some reason, whilst my wireless headphones work perfectly, there:s lag with both of my wireless speakers. Not sure if it`s the speakers or the Vita. But I digress.

This stand is good for when I need to put the Vita down to quickly look up a Japanese word in an online dictionary. Or to watch videos. Or, hopefully, when I get some wireless speakers working correctly, and I have all my music on my 512gb card, to play music with.

[​IMG]

Vita_Girl likes this.
  10. Vita_Girl

Didn't get any Vita or Switch games in a while, even on PC I just got 1 game in the last few months which is rare (aside from Pokémon Sword that I did finish and now it is gaining dust)

But I could not let slip Accel World vs SAO reprint or the Hatsune Miku Switch game (got the LE because of the 5cd soundtrack, lovely)

Also I totally forgot about Grisaia Trilogy on the Switch having a physical release in Japan with english language on the cartridge, so I got that too but had to think for a while when looking at the price, but even when on sale the PC collection isn't that much cheaper plus I can play it on the go now (already playing it even)

Main reason why I did not buy that many games lately (6 in the last 3 to 4 months) was because of my PC upgrade in december, it was that time again so I had to gently murder my wallet and do a full upgrade replacing everything (that picture is just after putting it together because I always do it myself, software was stubborn so in first place the lighting didn't sync like it should be)

Specs in short, Ryzen 3700x, RTX 2070 Super, 16gb of RAM, and 2 SSDs one for Windows one for games and a HDD for my other stuff

Pretty much that, I did also replace some stuff not shown in pictures but that would be too much of the good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(yes that red sticker is gone by now :p )

It is the Vita, I've tried so many cheap and expensive BT headphones but gave up in the end, wired is fine for me

Tweeg and Terramax like this.