Site is Going Unmoderated Right Now

Discussion in 'Rules, Announcements, Feedback, & Competitions!' started by Terramax, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Hey guys. I've not been active on this forum for about a month due to not being able to log in using a p.c. anymore. I'm required to use a verification code every time I log in, but the codes have since stopped being emailed to me, effectively blocking me out. It has only been just now that I have found out that I can log in through my phone.

I've been patiently emailing Murphy about the situation for some 3 weeks but I've not heard anything from him on thmatter, though I notice he recently logged in to advertise old issues of the vitamag.

Thankfully there have been no major spam issues as of late. Hopefully it'll remain this way.

In the meantime, if someone does get a chance to speak to our man Murphy, please do point him to this issue.

Many thanks,

Terramax

DojoDan and Murphy like this.
  2. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

Oh man!.. I was really wondering where you had been all this time. Best of luck with getting this all sorted out! We're lucky the spam hasn't been much worse than it has.

3. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

PSN ID:
    PMurphy1978
    I'm trying to get to the bottom of this issue - I have asked my tech guy to look into it. I also do not get the emails - something is conflicting server side and stopping the emails (same has happened to Switch Player) however I'm able to log in myself here.