The Coma: Recut

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Axeru777, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Merge Games has announced that it has signed with Digerati to bring a physical version of the survival-horror game The Coma: Recut to PS Vita and Nintendo Switch.

The PS Vita version of The Coma: Recut will be available directly from the Signature Edition store while the Switch version will be available at the Signature Edition store and retail. The release of both versions is scheduled for May 2018.

The Coma: Recut sees players take on the guise of Youngho, a Korean high school student trapped and relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer in the hellish corridors of Sehwa High. Players must run, hide, explore, and survive while piecing together the mystery of The Coma: Recut – a remastered version of the Korean cult classic.

[​IMG]

http://www.handheldplayers.com/2018...of-the-coma-recut-to-ps-vita-nintendo-switch/

2. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Sweet! Definitely picking this up, thanks for the update! :)

Axeru777 likes this.
  3. KaiserFoxHD

KaiserFoxHD Gaming's not an addiction, It's a lifestyle

Hmmm I already have the PS4 VERs---- FINE!!! HERE'S MY MONEY!!! JEEZ 99Vida, Guns Gore and Conoli, Tokyo Xanadu and Slain.... My wallet is coughing up blood at this point.

The_stats_guy likes this.
  4. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

I just stopped caring for most "limited" releases, I prefer to get what I really want.

At some point I will overpay for the games I did skip, but I prefer not to kill my wallet and get in financial shit because companies release too much limited Vita games in short time.

Btw this seems like a "ok" game I guess.

(2018 Vita games motto: a shitload of limited games in short time)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    Axeru777 and KaiserFoxHD like this.
  5. KaiserFoxHD

KaiserFoxHD Gaming's not an addiction, It's a lifestyle

It is beginning to look like that indeed, Too many Limited Print games coming out one after another with no breathing room.

6. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

Not anymore on the vita folks , message just popped on facebook from Signiture due to hardware limitations it will no longer coming out on the vita but on the switch.

Sad days , the end is nigh !

7. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

Don’t buy the hardware limitations angle, it’s an incompetence/lack of effort issue but I’m not gonna get mad about it. I don’t need more games getting in the way of my full set

Flying_Pig and TheAtom like this.