1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the forum for The Vita Lounge, an independent PlayStation Vita community! We want to provide the best community for our members to discuss the PlayStation Vita, so if you are a fan of Sony's handheld, why not register? It's free and getting involved will enable to you enter our monthly game giveaways!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! If you have visited The Vita Lounge for a while then you will know how much we love the system, and with the website, forum, podcast, YouTube, and magazine alongside our social media presence we will always try to cover the Vita as best we can. That said, we want to improve and we need your help.

If you love what we do and have the means to do so, we would really appreciate some help on our Patreon! Whether you want early access to the e-magazine from $1, a unique forum name colour, or even a print copy of our magazine delivered to your door from $10, all of your help will enable us to become even better!

https://www.patreon.com/TheVitaLounge

Dismiss Notice

Official Topic The PlayStation Plus Thread

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Kyle, Mar 9, 2014.

1. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

I really should play Swindle. I almost started it several times but ended up playing other things. I can vouch for Titan Souls though, I've played that game through several times, love it.

2. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds like 3 great games at least then, pays for half my annual membership easily. Although there have been a couple of meh months, we have had a fair few good ones that make up for it

3. Simmi

Simmi Otome Enthusiast

what?! Damn it XD anyway, I still can't afford to get Xbox Gold and PS + at the same time, and I need it on the xbox to play Gears 4, TitanFall 2 and some other games. But I'm saddened that we don't get to keep the games they offer... :(

4. MurloK14

MurloK14 Active Member

PS+ games in February:
    • LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
    • Not a Hero (PS4)
    • Starwhal (PS3, Cross Buy with PS4)
    • Anna: Extended Edition (PS3)

• Ninja Senki DX (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
    • TorqueL (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

DankZaku likes this.
  5. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Not a Hero and Ninja Senki are both brilliant games. I've not got LBP3 so that's a nice bonus. TorqueL was on my wants list so I'm sure I'll give that a shot at some point next month.

6. 2048Dan

2048Dan Well-Known Member

That's a weird lineup. Haven't heard of any of those games except LBP.

7. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Just checked out torquel on youtube. Looks amazing, right up my street

8. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

TorqueL does nothing for me, but Ninja Senki DX looks OK. I am looking forward to Not A Hero though. Had it been released on Vita, I would have bought it day-1, but I passed on the PS4 version...

9. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not the only one! Looking forward to LBP & also seeing what those other games are about.