UK/London Based Vita Owners - Interested in a Vita Club?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by Murphy, May 28, 2016.

1. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

PSN ID:
    PMurphy1978
    Hello Everyone!

Some of you may be familiar with Vita in Paris, a French Vita-based community venture which meets regularly to play, talk and enjoy Vita. I've long considered doing something similar, and so this thread serves as an early part of doing something similar.

I live in Essex, which is only a short commute from London and I'm at very early discussions with teaming up with Loading Bar, which are a pair of gaming themed venues to host a Vita evening, probably once a month.

Would any of you be interested in attending?

Initial ideas are to just meet like-minded Vita owners in a relaxing and suitable environment to share experiences, have fun and play games - I know I'd benefit from a few ad-hoc trophies being completed!

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in?

2. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I would but not exactly near :(

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. Akil

Akil Member

PSN:Merkige2000
    hey man im from Birmingham UK i know this is a year late but by the slight chance of this happening ir already happened i would like to know more. its the same over here in the Midlands theres bit alot of activity going on around here. feel free to add me on psn to play and discuss!

4. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Im in Coventry. We need a club where we can meet regularly in a pub and take some machines! Pub landlord dependant of course.

zodaex likes this.
  5. Akil

Akil Member

i agree the console has alot to offer it would be great to get people all in one place to marathon on great multiplayer games!