UnEpic physical to release in January 2018.

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Mr Tornado, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Sundance

Sundance Well-Known Member

I don't get the need for all the priority sign ups and exclusive access procedure it's not like that their releases sell out in minutes, it takes some good weeks and sometimes couple of months.

zodaex likes this.
  2. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

Totally but they’re talking about doing something a million times more complicated in checking all past orders was what I was referring to. I agree neither makes much sense but if the two at least ones easy and fair to everyone.

3. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

This is 10x more complicated than their past preorder sign ups honestly. They are going to have to going to comb through your order history and decide if they will let you buy the game. How messed up is that lol. At least before, if you showed up on time you had no problems buying a copy. Now its not even up to you.

4. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Not liking the sound of this pre order business. It was bad enough getting Cursed Castilla ordered and now they want to do something worse? I really wouldn't be surprised if I have yet another issue ordering this from PA, not like any of my previous orders ever go through smoothly... which is really annoying, as I love the games that they sell but can't stand using the site at all!

5. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member