Vita console cases, carry bags etc

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by DojoDan, Aug 9, 2017.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering if there are any decent or cool looking cases (hard or soft) for the console itself? What does everyone else use? I have one of these at the moment:

[​IMG]
    ... which is perfect, but I before ordering another I just wondered if anyone has anything cool looking, a patterned one or one with game graphics on it so to speak?

lesdennis likes this.
  2. JoSoap

JoSoap Member

That's a coincidence. Mine just came today. Just a £7 one off ebay that will probably disintegrate in 2 weeks. Just plain black. Said it was a "hard" case but it's somewhere in between I reckon. Gypsy stuff. Wish I'd spent a bit more now for something good.

3. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

I use two Sony one's as pictured below, also have a leather case which is not used, each one has 5 game card slot inside :

[​IMG]

DojoDan likes this.
  4. Ghost of Arcadia

Ghost of Arcadia Active Member

I have the Little Big Planet Vita carrying case since it was included when I bought the Vita Slim last year. It does it's job but my only nitpick is that it's a bit tight on the edges and the zipper thing always hits the vita shell on the edge especially on the volume and power button area despite my Vita being the slim model so I zip & unzip slowly and carefully.

I've been looking for a Vita skin shell fit hard case while playing similar to the ones that the IPhone uses. The silicone ones seems to attract a lot of dust and the aluminum ones I had experienced it on the PSP and wasn't too fond of it. Is there one similar to this?

[​IMG]

The one I see that's close is this and since it's cheap on ebay, not sure if it's any good:

[​IMG]

5. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

My L.E. Minecraft Edition Vita came with a nice soft lint free carrying bag to protect the system. Only negative is I had to spend $400 to get it. :p

6. Miah

Miah Well-Known Member

DojoDan likes this.
  7. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I quite like the look of the Smatree. Not sure on those hard-shell type things, but a fancy lint free slip bag might be workable. A job for the weekend I think.

8. Kenza

Kenza Member

I bought like 3 or 4 of these when they were on Clearance at Walmart for $3, decent case, but i really liked the Steel Ones that they had for a limited time, but haven't looked them up in yrs. They also had steel game cases (soft felt inside), both were 3rd party and not Sony Licensed.

Edit - Looked the Console Case up: (Made in China) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steel-Armor-Case-Storage-Cover-for-Sony-Playstation-PS-Vita1000-2000-Controller/401296859751?hash=item5d6f282267:m:mbaJypvDec9JjcQWIJat2vw&var=

Couldn't find the Game Case on Ebay, looked on Amazon and found something simular, but a newer version that doesn't hold as many games....yet it's unavailable now too. https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-St...196&sr=8-11&keywords=PS+Vita,+Steel+Game+Case

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  9. Miah

Miah Well-Known Member

Almost went for some of those Steel armor cases when we were looking to buy. They were cool, I just wasn't sure about them being practical

Kenza likes this.
  10. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

11. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Did someone say cases? I can recommend a few! :D (sorry for all the photos DojoDan)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    lesdennis, shirokuro, Kenza and 2 others like this.
  12. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Lol holy freaking crap!

13. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

jesus christ!!! what a collection!