Vita & Parenting

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Fokkusu, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Fokkusu

Fokkusu The orginal fox

PSN ID:
    Joeow
    This must be my third return to TVL/frantically trying to remember where I put my Vita and its charging cable.

Since my last stint here I have bought a house, proposed to my significant other and expecting a child to arrive some when this summer.
    I've recently been enjoying my PS4 more and more as I can play it in the living room and be somewhat social at the same time. (not when cut scenes are on for the love of god).

So my question is: how many of you are parents and play your vita?

2. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

The vita was a godsend last year for the first 6 months of my 1st born's life. He's always been a terrible sleeper, so being able to play it while cuddling him to sleep meant it didn't matter that i sat around in a quiet dark room, for hours sometimes.

Now he is older, i'm back to playing my ps4 more, but still get on average 30 mins if vita play a day in

3. Linkx41

Linkx41 The King of Hyrule

PSN ID:
    Linkx41
    I'm typically bound to handhelds for most of the day as the kids /wife take up the daytime TV time. I try to get on my PS4 here and there, but it doesn't happen all that often.

4. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

I'm a parent, I have 3 step children.

They told me to fuck off so I went out and bought a vita.

It was a comfort purchase, retail therapy.

Renegade Bastard likes this.