Vita Related Youtube Channels

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Terramax, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Seeing as we're a Vita community, perhaps it would be a good idea to discuss and suggest PS Vita related youtube channels and support them with further exposure / views.

On that very subject, I've just stumbled upon 2 old 4 gaming via his Rainbow Skies review, and he definitely deserves more views considering he's basically dedicated to our favourite handheld.

2. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Blue Maxima is a big Vita supporter for years, he also does imports once in a while and has weekly Vita news updates.

Most of the time he posts 3 or more vita gameplay videos every week, I do like the fact he plays the game before he makes the video at all.

There were other big Vita channels in the past but most of them stopped sadly :(

shirokuro and DojoDan like this.
  3. 2048Dan

2048Dan Well-Known Member

4. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Looks great. I've book marked your channel!

So, both you and 2 old 4 gaming have posted videos of Rogue Aces. I'm starting to wonder if I should have bought that instead of Luftrausers.

And, anyway, I prefer gameplay videos as opposed to someone talking over the footage (unless it's a review) which is why I don't condone Blue Maxima's channel. He just waffles on and on when I just want to see the game in action.

sean and DojoDan like this.
  5. 2048Dan

2048Dan Well-Known Member

Thank you! :)

I feel the same way. When I want to see gameplay videos I don't want to hear someone talking or show the menus for 10 minutes.
    I think Bluemaximas videos are good though, but I usually skip through them since they are a bit long for my taste.

6. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

In some cases I have the same issue and search for "no comment" videos, with some games I prefer that (for example with rhytm games)

That aside, Retro8bit had a YouTube Vita channel too if not mistaken.

Retro8bit likes this.
  7. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

8. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Hahaha, very funny Dojo! :p Thanks for the support guys!

I'd like to nominate my own pick. This user is called "Space Asylum - Gaming in Space." He's very dedicated to the Vita, and his videos are quite the production for being such a small channel. Unfortunately he only uploads once or twice a month, but when he does he really knocks it out of the park. :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Evillepandas

9. coachjjs75

coachjjs75 Well-Known Member

i thought there would have been more of them . but i am subscribed to all of them :)