What Are PS Vita's Hidden Gems?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Axeru777, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Axeru777

Axeru777 Member

Whenever I watch Youtube videos or read articles about recommended PS Vita games, the same titles always pop up such as Persona 4: Golden, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Tearaway, Minecraft , LBP PS Vita, AC III Liberation, Killzone: Mercenary, PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Spelunky, Soul Sacrifice Delta, etc. (THERE'S A LOT MORE)

But most PS Vita gamers have already played them all. So let's talk about PS Vita games that aren't that popular or weren't even marketed by developers/publishers.

One would be Titan Souls. It's like a 2D Shadow of the Colossus. It's challenging and a lot of fun. All the Enemies are bosses and you only need to hit them once but finding their open spot is difficult.

[​IMG]

What lesser known/ underrated PS Vita games would you recommend?

2. Kresnik

Kresnik TVL Guest Reviewer

Neon Chrome is probably my favourite twin-stick shooter on Vita. Great gameplay that gets harder and harder the more you play; nice aesthetic and really neat soundtrack.

Axeru777 likes this.
  3. Ryan

Ryan Member

Wow, never heard of Titan Souls! That is on my wishlist now for sure

4. Axeru777

Axeru777 Member

If anyone is looking for a Diablo-like game for the PS Vita, try Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy. It has multiplayer as well.

[​IMG]

5. Axeru777

Axeru777 Member

a
    are you using a US PSN account? Titan souls is on sale right now on the US PlayStation Store for $6.74 ($5.24 if you're a PS Plus member)