what are the future games...

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Zikaprevail, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Zikaprevail

Zikaprevail Active Member

that are must buys?

2. Rat King 64

Rat King 64 Well-Known Member

I think that it depends very much on your tastes. Every person on here would likely give you a different list.

For myself, I am looking forward to the following games that are confirmed for western release:
    - Lego Star Wars : The Force Awakens
    - Trails of Cold Steel Part 2
    - Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero
    - Exist Archive
    - Mercenary Kings
    - Forma 8
    - Summon Night 6
    - Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

I am hoping that the following games will localized:
    - Ys 8
    - Tokyo Xanadu
    - 13 Sentinels

I am sure there are others that I have forgotten

Digit and Sam Harbert like this.
  3. Colorado Rockie

Colorado Rockie Well-Known Member

All of them
    /thread

4. Zikaprevail

nice what genre are each of these games?

useless post...this doesnt help at all dont post if you dont contribute anything.

5. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

You know, if you're gonna be lecturing someone about 'useless post' and 'don't contribute anything', then I have an issue:

You ask about 'must buys' with multiple threads.

It's not like things change very much just because you change thread titles from 'what should I buy' to 'what RPG should I buy' to 'what best genre games on the vitas are must buys' to 'what vita games are must buys' to 'what new games are must buys'.

Just -read- the games threads that get created and decide for yourself if you want to buy them, since people will have already discussed them. Or do something more worthwhile towards discussion than starting YET ANOTHER VITA 'What would you buy...'

Suggestion:
    Sit down, talk about the vita games you -like-... Once you actually talk about those, it'll be a hell of a lot more likely to tell you what -your- 'must buys' should be like. At least that'll get you a lot more useful information than lists and lists of games. Especially since some people -will- buy anything Vita.

And yes, I'm totally with Colorado Rockie on this. Everything.

But I could at least give you better, personalized reviews if you actually offered something more substantial to chew on for thought than 'what are must buy (genre) (game) (system)' posts, where you could replace any one of those words in the ()'s.

6. Colorado Rockie

Colorado Rockie Well-Known Member

Useless in a sense, perhaps. There is some merit to my response though in that all of them (physical at least) are must buys - at least eventually. Besides, I put about as much effort in my response as you do in your useless threads.

7. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy Staff Member

PSN ID:
    teflontactics
    The next person to say something about someone else in this thread is getting a one week time out.

If you think there's a problem with the way someone posts, contact me or Murphy - this is not the way to go about it.

8. coachjjs75

coachjjs75 Well-Known Member

Lego Star Wars : The Force Awakens ........ but that is just me ... :rolleyes:

9. vita_lover

vita_lover Well-Known Member

Gal Guns

Zero Effect 3

For me day one buys.

10. Zikaprevail

If you read my previous posts which i assume you have than you should know that im not limited to a specific genre only. Hence why no detail of i play such and such games. I am new to vita and have no information until last week about games that have come out over the last 3 years let alone what games are being released. Threads here are very few so i ask about the upcoming games and info about which are "must buys" because alot of them are ports,series, or based of anime i can get beter understandings from other members. So i dont believe anyone here needs more of a description to tell me what "their must buys are" To say /all of them thread doesnt help at all, because even if all of "them" are must buys....i dont even know the titles or what they are. Plus im at work and cant acces most video games sites to research myself :X

thanks kyle!

11. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Then do your research at home and not at your work, it's called work for a reason.

Just don't ask which games you should buy, go to YouTube look at the gameplays and decide for yourself, it's that simple and I do that since I got my Vita.

It's a good way to see if you want the game, if you do then buy it, if not then keep searching.

A counple of threads ago I guess I gave you a link to Wiki page with all PS Vita games on the market and in which countries they are available, search that list and if a game sound good search for gameplay on YouTube.

A lot of people, not only Vita gamers but also PC, Xbox and so on are watching gameplays of games they are not sure if they want them, simple as that and opening a topic with the same question but in other words won't help, searching for yourself will do that's what Google is for.

Good luck

Digit likes this.
  12. Zikaprevail

you dont know what i do so why judge me...i have alot of free time at work. everyone in my office plays games which is why i got a vita.
    yes you sent me a wikipedia link that ive already seen. Im looking for basically most anticipated games, for example
    vitalover
    coachjj
    and ratking64

you see how they all posted GAMES that are coming out...these are helpful posts. yours isnt -.-
    not trying to be rude here...but i dont need help to look up videos. i need to hear what GAMES people are awaiting.

thanks to those of you who actually posted something useful ill be looking into those games !

13. Zikaprevail

14. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

I didn't judge your job, my answer was purely sarcastic... -_-

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  15. infasis

infasis Member

Root Letter! I've wanted that game so badly ever since it was announced and I'd have it by now. I'm kind of afraid (and hoping) it's gonna get some pricey, Rice Digital exclusive, LE and I'm gonna be forced to buy it though too.

16. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

World of Final Fantasy would be my most anticipated game for the Vita. It's from a well-known series. It'll be filled with great content. Plus it's probably going to look gorgeous to play on the Vita.