What are you currently playing on your PS4?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 & General PlayStation Discussion' started by Flying_Pig, Feb 20, 2015.

1. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

playing YS VIII and loving it! great fun action RPG.

Just a shame my pre order for Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash still hasn't arrived yet (due last Friday).

I've emailed Rice Digital twice, no response, called numerous times, no reply, it was showing in stock on Monday and now it's out of stock and still no response... sigh....

very annoying when you have to pay in advance on their website, I don't want to go buy from a store until I can get it resolved... so no pre order bonus for me now.....

2. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

More DJ Max. This new DLC pack is excellent, not just new songs but also some great new missions, and everything completed in the DLC helps my grind in the main game (in terms of combo, score, missions, max combos etc.) so some of those gold trophies might be within reach, if not in this DLC pack but perhaps the next one. Pretty great price as well - 21 songs, lots of new missions and a few new trophies for £9, similar games in the genre charge similar for far less content...

3. Terramax

Terramax Well-Known Member

Still playing Hustle Kings on a daily basis, after 1 month of having downloaded it. I got Sonic Mania on the Switch, and continue to play ARMS on that console too, but the Vita gets about as much play time thanks to this title. And I've just downloaded about another 6 more games from the PSN store thanks to a sale, so I reckon I'll be back on this thread posting some other games in a short while.

4. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

I will look forward to that post. I may not be posting my gaming activities regularly, but I like visiting this kind of threads; always love seeing what others are playing, giving me some kind of inspirations on my "next-to-be-played" games.

5. shadowman

Finally got my 99,999 combo trophy on DJ Max Respect. Glad to finally have that out of the way.

Working more on Nioh, grabbed the season pass as its half price at the moment, I'll make a start on those missions once I'm done with the main game. Its still fantastic, and I'm still playing through it insanely slowly!

Also replaying Sonic Mania. Grabbed all 7 Chaos Emeralds, now to fight the proper final boss, then do a Knuckles run as he gets certain different paths/bosses compared to Sonic in a few levels.

KaiserDragon likes this.
  6. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

About seven hours into Dishonored 2 & loving it. Was initially going to go all out stealth, but that went out the window after about 10 minutes of play! Perfect sort of game for me as I can play in small bursts & then save my progress without having to reach checkpoints etc.

7. bad_boo

bad_boo Hyperspin fan

Playing battlefield 1.... I haven't had a that much fun on a online FPS in a looong time. Since I lost interest in the latest CoD games.

I am looking to get the season pass on BF1. Maybe, but maybe, I will buy the CoD WWII for a comeback, but I will see how that goes first.

8. shadowman

Hammering through Nioh at a nice pace now, cleared some higher level missions and managed to get some great gear in the process, plus the sloth talismen are really helping me out in some of the more hectic situations. Definitely is one of my favourite action games in recent memory, I love the setting and the characters plus the combat feels insanely smooth and solid.
    Gotta love the bosses as well, they remind me of Ninja Gaiden in terms of impact - huge monsters/demons for the most part that look really imposing, but are possible to beat when you know what your doing!

9. shadowman

Finished the main story on Nioh, now onto the DLC missions and hard mode (not planning on finishing hard mode, just sticking with it long enough to get decent divine loot).

Also started the new South Park game. Some really funny moments in the beginning but its a pretty slow start, the story hasn't really begun yet and I'd probably still but Stick of Truth above it in terms of intros.

10. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Not much really - I'm just finishing off the last few Fury races in WipEout Omega, plus and slowly plugging away at The Witness...

I just never seem to be able to find the time for some more serious gaming :(