What are you currently playing on your PS4?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 & General PlayStation Discussion' started by Flying_Pig, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Active Member

Finished Dark Rose Valkyrie, this game is seriously underrated. It got pretty bad reviews all around but I think it was really quite good. Characters were good, battle system was fun and the art really nice.

I just got me a Switch and I’m waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to arrive in the mail so I probably will play that next or maybe a Vita game, have to check what I have left to play of what I own for the system.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    Flying_Pig likes this.
  2. TriOpticon

TriOpticon Well-Known Member

I am not really sure how much online playing is required, however since you can now play with people around the world I think finding the right quest/group should be easier if needed.

3. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the information. I see, Alright...I will most probably give this one a try.

4. Andreas Stalin

After catching up with the Metal Gear saga by playing through the HD collection on the Vita it’s finally time to fire up MGS V: the Phantom Pain. I’m really looking forward to this one!

zodaex likes this.
  5. Lethal

Lethal Well-Known Member

Playing Monster Hunter World. This game is so good I can't stand it.

zodaex likes this.
  6. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Mainly playing Monster Hunter World at the moment. Taking things slow and learning the monsters attack patterns while forging better armour and weapons. Really loving the game, I've never really played the series before, but this has some improvements that make it easier for me to get into. No doubt I'll be playing it for a very long time.

I've also been playing more Superhot. Ran though the "throwing" challenge set today. Brilliant. Makes the game insanely fast paced and very fun!

TriOpticon likes this.
  7. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Only took me a week to open my ps4 box. Sooo on that note I played Track Mania Turbo tonight. Liking it so far! I happened to pick up Track Mania on the Wii in CeX recently as well randomly. Didn't even know that one existed!

Flying_Pig likes this.
  8. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

I really liked TMT for the first few series', but it gets really hard by the mid-point, and is coupled with very high requirements to unlock future levels. As such, I never got to finish it, but did enjoy it while it lasted :)

DojoDan likes this.
  9. shadowman

Picked up the pace on Monster Hunter. Want to get my hunter rank up more to do more of the optional events (especially the Horizon one coming up at the end of the month). Made it to Rotten Vale. Already crafted a piece of armor that protects me from the poison gas that permeates the air, its so darn handy when exploring certain regions. Love the creatures that inhabit the region, especially the huge spiky creature that would certainly give Mega Man nightmares! This game is already vying for at least "best boss fights in any 2018 game" if not my overall game of the year. Its that good.

10. AllHasRed

AllHasRed Well-Known Member

Just picked up Sprint Vector which came out today on PSN. This game is a total riot! One of the most fun VR games I've played.

It's futuristic-style super fast free running with gameplay similar to Mario Kart, with weapons, lots of shortcuts etc. You have to use the move controllers to propel yourself forward, jump extremely high and glide through the air which makes it a pretty great workout. After playing about two hours I can barely lift my arms right now!

The levels are extremely intricate and I'm sure you can spend hours figuring out the best routes to get through them in the fastest possible time.

Haven't seen this game advertised much (probably cause VR only), but if you have the chance, do check it out!

Also got my Kickstarter CE of Kingdom Come: Deliverance today which I'll hopefully dig in soon. So much stuff to play right now it's not even funny!

KaiserDragon and DankZaku like this.
  11. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Member

Well my wife and I are both trying to out farm each other in Stardew Valley lol

12. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Currently hooked on Neurovoider. I seem to be no good at it tho.

13. KaiserFoxHD

KaiserFoxHD Gaming's not an addiction, It's a lifestyle

As of right now I'm trying to wrap up The Silver Case, before The 25th Ward comes out. This visual novel is highly over looked and yet it's so damn gripping.
    [​IMG]

zodaex and TheAtom like this.
  14. zodaex

zodaex Scalpy Mc Scalp Scalp

I'm still chipping away at Asdevine Hearts when I can find the time. I've been pretty busy lately but managed to put in a lot of hours over the weekend.

15. Andreas Stalin

Chapter 1 of The Phantom Pain done. Onward to chapter 2.

Flying_Pig likes this.
  16. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I haven’t played Yakuza Kiwami in a few weeks. Need to get back into it although my brother just bought Shadow of the Colossus yesterday and stole away my PS4 to play it lol

17. shadowman

Had a decent week with my PS4. Mainly been playing:

Monster Hunter World: Reached the high rank side of things. Managed to take down a few high rank monsters so far, the best being a Diablos that I never expected to beat (that was a long and brutal fight!) So satisfying to beat him though! Definitely an early contender for game of the year, its just so darn good. I've put 50 hours into it so far, I can see me playing another 50 easily. I'm aiming for most of the trophies, but am taking my time with the game.

Shadow of the Colossus: 4 bosses beaten, remembering why I love this game so much. The remake is so great, looks and plays amazingly good. Nice length as well, not a game that will take me tons of time to finish but I'll enjoy every minute of it!

Fist of the North Star (Hokuto Ga Gotoku): Sega's RGG studio takes their Yakuza formula and uses it to make a FOTNS game. The results are predictably awesome! I spent most of yesterday playing the demo, mainly just getting the combat down. Combat is very fast and smooth, finisher moves look fantastic and are great fun to perform, the game will have tons of content that you get for standard in the Yakuza series and the game looks very close to the manga (especially character models). So glad the full game is out in a couple of weeks, I can't wait!