What are you currently playing on your PS4?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 & General PlayStation Discussion' started by Flying_Pig, Feb 20, 2015.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I played Track Mania Turbo again today. It's like Stunt Car Racer mixed with Wipeout and F-Zero GX. Add in 12 kilos of speed and simmer for few hours then fire out of a cannon. Add a ton of track side objects to collide with and you're golden. It is good fun tho.

2. Rattlebag

Rattlebag Member

Nier Automata at the moment. It is a weird little game!

3. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I started Yakuza with PS+ last night and I'm hooked! The game's graphics aren't the most beautiful, but the story seems fun, our hero Kiryu is as classic of a 'I'm too cool for your little games'-serious-and-'honourable'-'bad guy'-hero as they come and I'm loving it.

MesuKing was both a horrible mistake and a gem we should forever treasure...

behind bars...

where we place ourselves as well...

without the electricity to play the game...

Yeah, that sounds about right.

shadowman likes this.
  4. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

I hear you can play Mahjong in Yakuza. You should go do that ;) If I were an NPC in Yakuza that's where I'd be most of the day. Damn mini games in that series is so damn addictive. Pity the arcade in Kiwami only has Mesuking and the UFO Catcher, I much prefer other entries when we'd get other arcade games like Virtua Fighter 5, Space Harrier/Outrun, Virtua On, Taiko Drum Master etc.

5. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I never really played Mahjong before, and last night I was too impatient to try and understand all the rules xD

As for the arcades, it is such a shame!! The arcade cabinets for those games are still there but you can't play them!!

Also: I hate how the UFO catcher is actually doable. It makes me feel worse about my real life attempts XD