What are you playing on your 3DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Discussion' started by DeathMoJo, Jan 30, 2015.

1. stained_cheri

stained_cheri Member

Playing Okamiden, I missed it when it firs came out but I finally got my hands on a copy and it's been great so far! I heard it's a short game so I'm sort of dreading it as I get near the end of the game.

2. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Monster Hunter Generations PAL demo!

3. NomaDz

NomaDz New Member

Fire Emblem Fates:)

4. stained_cheri

stained_cheri Member

Playing Shantae for gbc~ !

zodaex likes this.
  5. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I love those Shantae games! They are all great. I wish I had known about it back in the GBC days.

stained_cheri likes this.
  6. Vita_Girl

I just finished Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson, nice game and the 4th one I played, sadly the shortest one.

When I play those games, I play them on hard mode and read the story behind, but this one is really extremely short compared to the others.

Shinovi Versus for the Vita took me 32 hours to finish the main and side stories (100℅ plat in 40h).

Estival Versus for the Vita took me 34 hours to finish the main and side stories (100℅ plat in 36h)

Burst for the 3DS took me 18 hours for the main and side stories.

But Deep Crimson... it took me almost 11 hours to finish, compare that to the Vita versions, Estival Versus took me 3 times longer to finish, I know that Deep Crimson doesn't have side stories but even then 11h is short because on the Vita versions the side stories took me for around 5h extra.

Pretty sad, Deep Crimson is completly different than the other 3 ones, very nice made and it has real unique bosses.

I did enjoy it, but the game gives me the feeling I DEMAND MORE, but it's over after almost 11 hours...

Waiting for more :)

zodaex, lesdennis and DankZaku like this.
  7. zodaex

Restarted my game on Pokemon Omega Ruby so I can replay threw again. On my first playthrew I acquired overpowered pokemon from very early on threw online trades so it will be much more fun this way doing everything on my own.

8. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

I'm playing games for both ds and 3ds :D
    1. Puzzle Quest--Modeled after candy crush, but they added an RPG element to it. Pretty good game! I found it for about $1.60 at Game Stop.
    2. My Spanish Coach :D
    3. Kingdom Hearts 358/2--I'm going to get the one for 3ds, but I had to beat this one first.
    4. Marvel Trading Card Game. I have the real game (with physical cards), but I don't know anyone who plays. The Ds game keeps my skills sharp :3

comeoutpunching likes this.
  9. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

Unique mix! Always been interested in Puzzle Quest.. I'm playing Front Mission (on DS) and the 7th Dragon game on 3DS. Both are good but Front Mission is tough.

10. Nonscpo

Nonscpo Well-Known Member

In preparation for Sun/Moon, I'm playing Pokemon X again, and for some reason I also started up the Pokemon Dream Radar. Need to get back to playing MH4U though!

11. APA

APA Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    APA_ZAROZO
    I've been busy mostly with other games. But when I can, I get to play Pokémon Omega Ruby and Mario & Luigi Dream Team.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

12. gamezalv

gamezalv Well-Known Member

Currently playing Dragon Quest 7 with a bit of Monster Hunter Generations on the side.

APA likes this.
  13. APA

APA Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    APA_ZAROZO
    Right now, the game that's been my main reason to get a 3DS: Dragon Quest VII! And a bit of Pokemon Omega Ruby. But mainly it's DQ7 with TLoHToCS that gets most of my gaming time.

14. gamezalv

gamezalv Well-Known Member

I've never played a Dragon Quest game before and honestly I just assumed the series to be gameplay focused with great monster designs. However DQ7 completely blew me away and I'm only unlocking the basic classes 25 hrs in! The story is amazing (I love how each island has its own unique story), the cast of characters are great, the music is really good and the graphics are beautiful. Overall, I can safely label it as one of the best jrpgs that I've played!

zodaex, stiggsen and APA like this.
  15. Mr.Amissus

Mr.Amissus New Member

I'm about 14 hours into Persona Q. I started with the Persona 4 cast. I'm enjoying it but being a Etrian Odyssey and Persona Fan has helped with it's game play style.

16. salv-ice

salv-ice Member

Currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, outstanding game ! The combat system is great once you get used to it and the story is very good so far. I just don't like the sidequests which are for the most part boring...

Next I have Dragon Quest 7 still sealed waiting on my shelf.

Too many great RPGs on the 3DS and the Vita and never enough time :p

APA and stiggsen like this.
  17. vita_lover

vita_lover Well-Known Member

I'm playing Need for Speed - the Run.

18. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

Picked up Pokemon (Praise the) Sun yesterday. Really enjoying it so far. Been forever since I really sat down and played one.

19. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

Beat 7th Dragon over the weekend. Pretty fun game, but man does beating a game on 3DS make me want a trophy. :)

20. APA

APA Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    APA_ZAROZO
    Now jumped into Pokemon Sun! I'm hanging on the balance with The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel and Pokemon Sun! Pure Fun!

DankZaku likes this.
  21. zodaex

Finally got Dragon Ball Fusions in the mail today after a long delay. I'm so excited we actually got this localized! The fusion technique had long been my favorite type of Dragon Ball Power-up. I'm gonna fuse myself with Bardock and see how frightening I look. :D

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    DankZaku likes this.
  22. Simmi

Simmi Otome Enthusiast

As always, playing animal crossing new leaf :) I might play some Rune Factory later too ^^

23. zodaex

I picked up Zelda Triforce Heroes last week and have been having a really good time with it. These online co-op games really are my favorite. So far the difficulty has been just right for me. Not too easy but challenging enough to make it feel very rewarding.

24. Vita_Girl

Finished Pokemon Moon in a month and afterwards I put it on the shelf and got back to Omega Ruby.

Pokemon Moon (and Sun) is the first Pokemon game ever I put away after finishing it, it's boring afterwards and I don't like the game at all except the story.

Need to "catch them all" in Omega Ruby then.

For the rest, I do play Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX now and then, it's a funny game but extreme easy compared to the Vita ones.

Guess I just start Resident Evil Revelations considering I never played it after 2 years that I already have it on the shelf...

25. Linkx41

Linkx41 The King of Hyrule

PSN ID:
    Linkx41
    Been playing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, this is easily the best 2D platformer on 3DS. You heard me! Even better then New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Rayman Origins :p