What did you buy this week on PS4?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 & General PlayStation Discussion' started by willow514, Apr 7, 2015.

1. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

rajat likes this.
  2. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Ni no Kuni II Premium Edition.

3. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Sweet. My Guns Gore & Canolli arrived today! Think I'll be popping that in the ps4 tonight!

4. DojoDan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stealth release, no number! I know they're offering replacement covers but I'm not too fussed.

5. DojoDan

Owlboy arrived today. Love 2d platformers.

rajat and zodaex like this.
  6. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Dude that's perfect, now you can print your own number in to be whatever you'd like! :p You may want to hold off before you open it though just in case it's like some stupidly rare variant that you could scalp to the moon. :p

DojoDan likes this.
  7. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

I'm playing the Switch version at the moment. Fairly straight forward as far as games go, but looks amazing.

PS4 wise, this week I got the Street Fighter Collection and preordered Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 (remaster) from Amazon Japan.

TheAtom and DojoDan like this.
  8. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Cat Quest! That demo SOLD me completely!

If you're like me, you sometimes come across some mobile games, see the super cute and adorable (or just goddamned amazing) artwork, and you maybe even try it out. Often though, they're just well-dressed tappers that can't keep my attention for long enough. Cat Quest, on the other hand, has a good enough gameplay that it can actually stay interesting for longer. It's kind of like The Mewtcher 3 Junior Light. It's an open world game, lots of small towns in which you can do a small series of side quests where you will delve into a small side story, that typically comes with a small little twist. There's an eternal search for better loot, but this also comes in a light version. There's a fairly limited amount of types of equipment (I think a total of 50, that divided over weapons, headwear and torso), but if you find the same one you already had, instead of bulking up your inventory, its level is added to the level of the piece you already have. It's a fun system that makes almost every piece of loot valuable (except for the Arcane set... Losing life and attack power in a game where magic can't stand on its own is just rough). The difficulty isn't incredibly low either, as I've even managed to die a few times (getting into dungeons a few levels higher than my own, but still!).

But who even cares? They're so cute!
    [​IMG]

Vita_Girl, rajat, lesdennis and 3 others like this.
  9. TheAtom

It's me again I guess! My wife bought Shadow of Mordor, which, if she ever finishes The Witcher, is sure to keep her busy! The picture sucks though :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Vita_Girl and rajat like this.
  10. DojoDan

Sonic Mania Plus arrived through my letter box this morning. Looking forward to that tonight.

11. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 1&2, Outlast 2, Tekken 7 (with Geese DLC), Prey, Evil Within 2, Bulletstorm, Super Cloudbuilt via various sales.

12. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

got this on Friday......

[​IMG]

Vita_Girl and rajat like this.
  13. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I bought Hyperdimension: 4 Goddesses Online, Puyo Tetris and Lego Force Awakens! Each one was under $17 :)

TheAtom and rajat like this.
  14. TheAtom

A little before this week, but not posted yet! The local shop had it for €20 and the list on the back is actually quite promising! A little bit of nostalgia for my wife, and it looks like I might get into some of the classic games you see people mentioning online a lot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DojoDan and Vita_Girl like this.