Official Topic What does your physical Vita collection look like? (Pictures!)

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Unknownwolf, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Blame Sony for that, they never made the 8GB cartridges available so 4GB is the only size out there.

WoFF and Valkyrie Drive at least got these kind of dlc's, God Eater 2 Rage Burst has compressed audio and you can't do anything about it.

Kenza and sagadego16 like this.
  2. Kenza

Kenza Member

I probably got that too, that's my Grandkids game and i don't keep track of them too much...Just way to much memory used for me when i buy hard-copies every time i can and with Minecraft that wasn't an option since you got a code in a physical case (I know there are a few hard-copy's out there, but they are very rare). My point being that even with having the physical game doesn't mean much, because the updates can take up as much if not more space than the game itself. =(

3. Kenza

Kenza Member

I think i got an 8gb with my PSTV and an 8gb card with my PS Vita, Walking Dead Edition.

4. Vita_Girl

True but in some cases it's not possible to avoid that.

There are some games that just like Minecraft got extra stuff by updating it, it's not always the case that a game doesn't fit on a cartridge, sometimes games get extra content afterwards.

Minecraft got 48 updates since it launch almost 3 years ago that gave a lot of new stuff and even extra game modes.

In some cases updates are a good and essential thing.

I had a 4GB when I got my Vita and quickly bought a 16gb memory card because it was too small.

Now 2 years later, those 61 physical games with updates, almost 3gb of music, 2 digital Vita and 5 PSP titles still fit on it and I still have 2,6gb left (at this moment).

But I am planning to get a 32gb somewhere in december, my collection keeps growing so I want a bigger card before this one is full, I won't get the 64gb one just because it's too unreliable in my opinion.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Kenza likes this.
  5. Kenza

Kenza Member

Memory is tough, because normally i would say, "Buy now because prices are going up"...although i think the reason to not buy is the fact that it's very big in Japan and the Asian Markets, it's a "Region Free" card. They are Producing a lot right now and they will never be as rare as they would like you to think.

6. 2048Dan

2048Dan Well-Known Member

Guys, can we keep the thread on topic? :)

7. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones RJ369

I think having the PS Vita software manager on your computer /laptop, if u have one, helps juggle memory on your memory cards but who wants to deal with that really. I haven't checked the prices online for memory cards but I have like 3 or four, not on purpose, including a 64g. I always been an "oblivious gamer", not paying attention or sensitive to certain things like proprietary-ness or the amount a piece of gaming software or hardware should cost or even specs. In my mind the company says here's our new system and games enjoy, that's where it ends with me. At that time it's up to me if I like the game or console based on the game software library. I never had any real complaints (like defective-ness) about any of my games and consoles. I guess you can say I'm not a nit-picker at all. I never had a problem with the vita whatsoever (maybe because I can kinda afford it's entirety lol) . Damn, 750megs! That's almost a gig. However there are some games that saves to the game card itself. These game cards hold up to 4gigs of space. Thats pretty impressive imo. My vita space spoils me lol I believe I have enough vita games alone to last me three decades because I take my time playing n I have other systems. I must say Sony kinda pulled a "NeoGeo" with the Vita. To fully enjoy what the Vita has to offer you may need some $$$! And a debit or credit card lol

zodaex and Kenza like this.
  8. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Finally got round to taking an updated collection pic. My collection lives in a narrow hallway (which is the only good place to store it) so it makes photographing it hard, hence why the pics are at an angle. I've now got around 333 physical Vita games (the latest being Slain), but that's not counting the games I have en route to me now (so add another 10 to that number!) I'd love to crack the 400 Vita game barrier within the next year, and actually manage to finish at least half of them... (I'm actually getting through the games at a decent pace, if I didn't enjoy getting trophies I'd have finished way more of them).

[​IMG]image by gouki16uk, on Flickr
    Big LE boxes. My least favourites as they take up far too much space... I'm half tempted to sell Nep 3 and Operation Abyss for normal releases to free up shelf space. Darius rocks though, that's probably my most treasured LE of the lot.

And my main collection, in pretty much alphabetical order (really wish I didn't start doing that, makes it a nightmare to update my shelving with new games as they arrive!). I keep the smaller LE releases mainly sealed, just opening the tops of them to get at the games (just to keep the packaging in as good condition as possible).

sean, Frite, zodaex and 8 others like this.
  9. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

Awesome :D so how many vita games do you have ?

10. shadowman

As mentioned in the post - 333 at the moment with more on the way. Not counted digital titles yet but that's at least another 100 (and that's a conservative estimate).

Vita_Girl and rajat like this.
  11. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

Very impressive :D

I'm also looking to cross the 500 mark :cool:(i don't bother counting digital as i haven't bought any digital game in years :p)

12. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

First of all, my Vitas! It's crazy for me to think about how I haven't even owned a Vita for an entire year yet. I bought my lovely Miku Vita from friendly fellow lounge dweller Dojodan just back in November but it strangely feels like i've had it for years already. (perhaps because of how much I use it!) The Japanese MineCraft B Vita was just simply irresistible for me when it was announced so I pre-ordered it and got it right on release.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a few random Vita L.E.s I ended up with somehow. Generally speaking I don't collect Vita L.E. games but these ones seemed alright. Big special thanks to Dunpeal2064 for hooking me up with the Valkrie Drive L.E. for a friendly price.

[​IMG]

And here's my full collection of 114 Vita games! All aside from only 5 of them, they are all PS-TV compatible and all games that I enjoy playing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Kenza, sean, Zero Eternity and 9 others like this.
  13. Vita_Girl

Mikuuuuuu :(

Nah, no money for a Miku Vita... someday maybe.

Lol and you have already 114 games speedy gonzales :p It took me 2+ years to have 66 games but I do focus on specific titles only so it does take it's time.

Very nice collection to see, you should be proud of some titles I see there :p

sean likes this.
  14. sean

sean Well-Known Member

Man that was fast zodaex. I'm sneaking up on 350 and not sure about collection picture atm.

My shelfs can only hold a few more regular games and ran out of room for LE's a while back.

Went from organized looking to hoarders corner fast.

zodaex likes this.
  15. shadowman

Its a constant battle for me to keep my shelving organised. When my next lot of games arrive I'll have to reorganise again to keep everything in alphabetical order! I've crossed the 350 total now thanks to this last months worth of games, hoping to hit 400 by the end of the year!

Kenza and sean like this.