Official Topic What does your physical Vita collection look like? (Pictures!)

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Unknownwolf, Jun 11, 2015.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

That's a great collection there!

2. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Oh that's such a shame! I actually sold the dakimakura to a person on the Senran Kagura forum I was on then because we didn't want it...

Thanks for the Reflexions tip, already wasn't so sure, but this confirms it for me. I'll personally also wait for a good price drop for the Pinball game. €20's about the maximum indeed, but €10's about what I'd be readily willing to pay for it.

I'll get Re:Newal for Steam probably at some point. Not a day one purchase (probably, if the January date's what they're sticking with, it won't, but otherwise? Who knows) for sure, as I don't usually game on PC except for RTS games. The SteamLink should make it workable in the living room, but still. I'd much rather just buy it for the Playstation, but yeah, with the censorship thing going on...

I'm putting all my hopes on Seven indeed. Are you watching/have you watched the new anime season? The animation is so horrible. Half of the time the characters look completely disfigured and even the breasts (which, really, is about half of the show, if not more) are poorly animated... It does not bode well for the future of the series, sadly.

3. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Steam Link is great, I use it sometimes to play my PC games on the TV that way.

In the end Burst Re:Newal has to wait because christmas was expensive enough already, but I will get the PC version for sure unless out of nowhere they announce it for the Switch.

As for the anime, I never finished watching all the episodes, I have seen many trash anime in my life but this Senran deserves 3rd spot of the worst trash anime I ever saw, I don't even want to think about it.

Fanservice is fun but that season doesn't even have fun fanservice and there is no reason to watch it, a true shame because the first Senran anime was really fun (and followed the story of the Burst game in some regard)

I have a bad feeling for Senran Kagura as a franchise, Peach Beach Splash was meh, Reflexions is trash even while cheap, that pinball game is overpriced and meh, the anime is *COUGH* trash and yeah Burst Re:Newal is fun but I do have a bad feeling about Seven.

A shame because I like the franchise.

4. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I feel like we're in the same boat here, haha.

I remember thinking Estival Versus was just a little dip, and they'd pick it up again, but it just seems to go downhill so quickly...

It is incredible indeed how they even manage to screw up the fanservice in the anime...