Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Trent

Trent Owner, PS Vita Reviews

PSN ID:
    L2K7
    Surely, everyone who has a Vita has something they are currently trying beat, or re-beat, or just playing over and over for the fun of it. Maybe it's more than one title. Maybe you're passing forth between many games at the same time. Maybe you're trying to get rid of your PSP backlog. Whatever it is, it's something.

Right now, I'm playing through Tearaway, trying to get it finished, finally. Sadly, my save file corrupted in the Fissure and I had to restart from the beginning. Back to where I was now, though! I've also been playing a bit of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, a recent purchase that I've been looking into for years.

What are you currently playing on your Vita?

Roscoe Jones and Kirito like this.
  2. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

PSN ID:
    PMurphy1978
    Indoor Sports World for review purposes, a little bit of Killzone and started playing P4G. Not sure on that one right now.

Roscoe Jones and Kirito like this.
  3. ExcaliburEdge

ExcaliburEdge Active Member

Been using remote play on AC4 mainly. Also been playing Dragons Crown and building up my super units in FFT: War of the Lions.

4. LowZ98

LowZ98 New Member

I'm really enjoying Terraria at the moment, great game, also a bit of Killzone and FIFA 13 here and there :p

Kirito likes this.
  5. hahmad

hahmad New Member

My Nephew is playing PlayStation All-Stars. I've downloaded a few demos and tinkered a lot with the PSM Studio.

6. Curtis

Curtis Well-Known Member

I'm delving into Dragon's Crown again. I've been a loyal minion to Vanillaware since the PS2 era. I'm really quite pleased that they just keep releasing new content (and lots of it) for free, but part of me does secretly wish they'd just start their next project already so I can buy that as soon as possible. Hopefully they're in pre-production at least and are simply harvesting excellent PR whilst keeping their devs busy. I'm okay with that.

7. GMass

GMass Member

I'm clearing up the last few trophies on Tearaway to unlock that shiny shiny platinum.

8. Br4vo0-op

Br4vo0-op Member

WRC4, replaying Uncharted for the trophies, LittleBigPlanet Vita, Rayman Legends, and of course Killzone Mercenaries!

9. Brian Sharon

Brian Sharon Well-Known Member

Over the holiday break I wasn't able to dedicate large blocks of time to any one game, but of the bite-sized chunks I managed to play - Spelunky was the clear winner.

Other than that I've been playing some Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Urban Trials Freestyle, Proteus, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and I'm currently diving into Eufloria for review.

10. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy Staff Member

PSN ID:
    teflontactics
    Personally, I'm spreading my time between Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Unit 13, Ys: Memories of Celceta and Ridge Racer.

Trent likes this.
  11. hunterslasher13

hunterslasher13 Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    hunterslasher27
    Currently I have Tearaway, Persona 4 Golden(playing though it a second time). Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate(Just want more trophies in it honestly) and Sonic Transformed on my vita pile of shame.

12. Silent Angel

Silent Angel Active Member

Over the holidays I've been picking up trophies to platinum PlayStation All-Stars, only two multiplayer ones left. Played a bit of Spelunky here and there as well. I'm planning on starting up Gravity Rush soon before my Plus membership runs out at the end of the month.

13. MyquiH

MyquiH New Member

Tearaway (want to finish! OCD, must finish...), and Zen Pinball/Star Wars pinball.

14. DrApollo

DrApollo New Member

Ys and Terraria for me!

15. Dynoste

Dynoste Guest

Terraria. Been playing that like crazy the last few days.

16. Darkolugia

Darkolugia Member

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

17. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Terraria, Terraria, Terraria :)

Nothing else is even getting close to getting a look-in. Even after my save file corrupted, I was (relatively) happy to start again. I may stop for a but once I unlock Hard Mode. Maybe.

I do also have EDF and Lego LotR on the go as well

18. Blamelouis

Blamelouis New Member

Broken sword 5 for me.

plpalo likes this.
  19. fivearchers

fivearchers New Member

Rainbow Moon (almost 20 hrs in, getting a bit grindy), Dragon's Crown (almost enjoying it, but not quite clicking) Grabbed Resistance used, but haven't actually fired it up yet. (Finished Tearaway and Killzone so far)

20. APA

APA Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    APA_ZAROZO
    Right now, Single-player games I've been playing are: Persona 4 Golden, Ys Memories of Celceta, some Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+. and HotLine Miami (the last one, casually). However, in Multiplayer, thing has been more busy with: Soul Sacrifice, Dragon's Crown, and Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed (this one, called Sonic Kart, and has been the most I've been playing with pals at nVo!).

21. Kevling

Kevling Member

Picked up Killzone and a Persona for £13 each in the 12 Deals of Christmas sale, and Killzone hasn't got a look-in.

Currently around 25 hours into Persona, but worried I may not have done enough grinding - in a dungeon where I'm getting killed. Lots. May have to go back a few saves, hopefully not too far back :)

22. GMass

GMass Member

And done. Next Spider-man.

23. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy Staff Member

PSN ID:
    teflontactics
    I need to go back and finish Hard mode on Spider-Man and I'll have that platinum as well :)

24. NiccalsNefarious

NiccalsNefarious Active Member

I'm towards the end of the main story in LBP, and I occasionally play Sonic :p

25. joecool

joecool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Terraria. I always try to get myself around P4G but something new comes around.