Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Good luck with Rev 2. Thinking about getting the plat again for that sends shivers down my spine for two reasons. Time attack and invisible enemy modes!

2. Simmi

Simmi Otome Enthusiast

Now that's impressive °^°

3. Tuumis

Tuumis Subscribe to my YouTube!

Started Steamworld Dig for the second time, such a gem! Can't wait for the sequal!!! Just hope they will release it for Vita too.

4. Akil

Akil Member

currently playing playstation battle royale if anyone wants to battle ny psn is merkige2000 great game competitive lets do it

5. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

I had the same issue with TorqueL's controls. My brain just couldn't get on with them. I returned to Klonoa instead & I'm enjoying it thoroughly. It's funny because I own Klonoa on the PS1 & Wii, but never got around to playing them.

Both Klonoa's on the Gameboy Advance are awesome btw. I actually played those.

6. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Moero Chronicle and loving it!

7. shadowman

Yeah, the GBA games are excellent as well, the third one (its a Japan only game) was completely different to the other two and nowhere near as good in my opinion). The PS2 sequel is also really worth playing as well.

8. FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke Well-Known Member

Started up Silent Hill Book of Shadows after dropping it years ago, nice little dungeon crawler, I do like blocking at the right time makes the enemy stumble back and I do like the combo system of pressing X once to attack then press it again at the moment of the hit for extra damage. Gonna need a group of three people to get those multi-player trophies once I get strong enough to breeze the game.

9. AllHasRed

AllHasRed Well-Known Member

If you need help, let me know! I never got very far either, a few levels at most, but would get into it again if the possibility to get the online trophies finally arises :D

FearlessSasuke likes this.
  10. FearlessSasuke

You'll definitely be notified when we need you, I might just need one more person if this works out. :)

AllHasRed likes this.
  11. shadowman

I've not played the game but I own it, so depending on how demanding the trophies are I'm up for it (otherwise I might need to play the game a bit to level up first).

12. FearlessSasuke

Then we're set once we lvl up in the game.

shadowman likes this.
  13. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

I would be up for some multiplayer; I've been playing it recently aswell got to like zone 12 i think

PSN Unleashing168

14. FearlessSasuke

Looks like we have our group of three, all that's left is to get stronger.

15. Miah

Miah Well-Known Member

As much as I suck at it, I'm trying salt & sanctuary again due to a lil forum encouragement. We'll see how it goes.

I'm a total loot-whore & am having a bit of trouble finding just the right game to scratch my loot-cravings. Dungeon Hunter Alliance was doing it for a bit, but I needed to take a break. Any suggestions?

16. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Dungeon Travellers?

17. eric

eric Well-Known Member

Steamworld Dig is a fun one! -I haven't played it in awhile, ...i'll have to.

I am STILL playing Hot Shots Golf. I love the online presence and tournaments that are available. I am having a blast playing against the online community (of which there are a healthy 500 or so players every week).

18. Tuumis

Tuumis Subscribe to my YouTube!

Got Rocketbirds 2: Evolution from Easter sales, super fan game! So playing that now. 1st game is also very good!¨

Here's again some of my gameplay:

19. shadowman

Working my way through Day of the Tentacle. I've come to terms that I just don't like point and click games not called "Broken Sword". I just have too many problems figuring out which items are supposed to be used for which puzzles, the vagueness kills me. I love the story and characters though so I'll soldier through it - exactly the same issues I had with Grim Fandango only now you have 3 characters and 3 time periods which makes things more complicated (at least, it does for me!)

Also played a few songs on Superbeat Xonic. Still just as great as usual, though I stand no chance of clearing the last few challenges on the world tour mode, some of those songs are just too darn hard for me to 90-95% clear!

20. shadowman

Played more Day of the Tentacle with the aid of a guide. Yeah, I'd never have figured most of this stuff out myself in a million years. Excellent dialogue and story though so I'm still really enjoying myself.

21. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Started Root Letter to be able to play on the big screen. Looks cool but the art is disappointing...

22. FearlessSasuke

Got to zone 11 on silent hill book of memories, had to restart from my zone 17 save since I read their was a charm the 4 leaf clover one that gave you more durability on your weapons.

23. eric

eric Well-Known Member

Is Rockebirds a turn based strategy type game ...from what i can see it looks a bit like steam world heist in terms of game play??

-----

I've been playing Gran Kingdom which is a pretty good game, ..although I am not into the story line the turn based fighting is fun and challenging. Its not a great game, but its good. I'd call it "Good Kingdom" ;)

24. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

Loving Rayman Legends at the min , (working through a big backlog) . This to me is a triple A game. Graphics charming and lush and gameplay sublime and im having a ball replaying levels to. Touchscreen control parts are fun to. :)

shadowman likes this.
  25. shadowman

Rocket Birds (the first one at least) was more of a puzzle platformer game with action elements (you get runs, but combat is fairly basic). Its not turn based. Its also got a brilliant soundtrack, one of the few games where I listen to the soundtrack outside of the game.

Anyway, I've mainly been busy on my PS4 so Vita playtime has been limited. However I did play some Superbeat Xonic for those moments where I had a few spare minutes and still love it. Definitely one of the two best music games for the Vita (with DJ Max being the other). Probably have over 200+ hours clocked on both games combined at least. I finally managed to clear one of the level 35 would tour challenges I had left (a 3 track challenge which included Bang Bang Groove...). Took me many tries to get a 90% clear rating, but I've finally got those tracks down to a point where I'm ok with them. Can't do any of the harder 6 track challenges though so I think this is where I stop playing the world tour mode!