Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

The missions after you meet up with Scully had lag on my Vita.

As for ACL, Digital Foundry made a framerate test of it on YouTube.

I like F1 2011, but on the Vita it's extremely easy for me, and changing the controlls to more realistic is not an option on the Vita because then it's nearly unplayable.

Started Utawarerumono Mask of Deception and I already like it, very nice artstyle and music.

2. eric

eric Well-Known Member

Yeah, to be honest I have found myself playing my PSP more and more, -and dare I say more than my Vita. The library for the PSP is just so extensive.

...thinking of re-downloading Darkest Dungeon and starting over once the new DLC is available. I really did like that game, -just got too frustrating. But hoping the new DLC will solve some of that.

3. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Ah yes, is that where you are rowing for half the mission? I loved the water on that level, can't personally recall getting annoyed at that frame rate. Its definitely not as bad as something like Disney Infinity 2.0, that just ran bad all the time! (along with many other performance related issues!)

I took your advice and swapped the controls round on F1, made the world of difference, really nice now. I also turned off the penalty system, makes the game less lifelike but if there is one thing I learned from Moto GP on the Vita, having it more lifelike makes it way less fun. Penalties suck the fun out of the game for me, I'd rather it feel like an arcadey racer!

4. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Finished CounterSpy & thoroughly enjoyed it. Loading times were a bit annoying, especially as I kept quitting missions when everything went wrong from the start! However, it didn't dampen my enthusiasm for the game & after completion, I was left wanting more which means I enjoyed it a lot.

The_stats_guy and shadowman like this.
  5. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Racing through Guacamelee. Just beaten Flame Face and done some mopping up of power ups before the Jaguar boss battle. The combat just gets better and better with each new powerup, being able to chain my moves together into workable combos still feels so damn fun. Some of the later areas look so damn nice on the OLED screen. I'll be interested to see how tough Jaguar is this time round though, as he was watered down in the PS4 port.

6. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I'm saving guacamelee for a rainy day given how good I know it is.

Still playing SAO:HF. Love the crisp graphics and the dialogue/story. Already stuck though trying to get to the floor 77 boss. I think I need to defeat the NM goblin king first, but have no idea where to find him.

Also had a play (arcade style) on nidhogg and ultratron. Great little games that deserve a physical release IMO. I suppose the latter is possible through LRG given that it is curve digital.

Also half way through new n tasty. I never got to the end due to distractions, so I am determined this time around

Roscoe Jones and Mr Tornado like this.
  7. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones Well-Known Member

This game got some good ratings I see! I may get this added to the backlog someday!

shadowman likes this.
  8. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones Well-Known Member

In addition to my status here's a couple snap shots of what I'm play; main game...

[​IMG]
    Whoa! The fairies in Rayman Orgins...Rayman is in awe in this shot here lol and so am I! Gosh! He's drooling!
    [​IMG]
    Man, the visuals are spectacular...this level here males you want Kool-aid, fruit candies, actual fruit and water ice!! Mmmm. Hot Fairies, visuals and tasty treats! However, this game is hard as h3ll when you're trying to 100% it!

shadowman and FearlessSasuke like this.