Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

I'm play PlayStation allstars (if anyone has this game PLEASE link up with me, my own ID is in my profile), Trails of Cold still part 1. Next will be metal gear hd collections n something else...

2. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Loving Vostok Inc, but I've now got Danganronpa V3 and Steamworld Dig 2 waiting to be played. I should be done over the weekend, but then don't know which game to play first!

/1st world problems :)

3. FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke Well-Known Member

Almost done with Escape Plan, whoever came up with the trophy Challange Accepted, I hope they stub their toe.

4. Roscoe Jones

Heeeeey!!!! Good job! Remember the servers are worldwide/international! Ru from NA as well? I also finished U13 awhile ago tho. It was a launch title n yes it was hard for me too BUT sooo good contrary to the fact that I'm a small shooter fan...i mean very small. I also have xanadu special edition BUT I have other rpgs to play
    N beat first like trails of cold steel 1 and 2 etc. Im playing thru part 1 now. Trails is sooooo much like persona games...eventho I need to crack open my persona 4 golden. Yes I know I know...i haven't played it yet I know! Do u have a pstv??

5. Roscoe Jones

I'm also playing thru allstars battle royale and again I'm a small time fighting brawler fan or casual rather but I need some more vita players as friends from the lounge come on people send me a friend request:)[​IMG]

zodaex likes this.
  6. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Active Member

Finished Omega Quintet (great game to remote play on Vita), got the normal ending and well, yeah it's a compile hearts game so bummer, maybe I replay for true end sometime but now I'm gonna chill with Assassins Creed Liberation on the Vita, I don't expect much from it but well it's one of the first games I got so time to lose the shrink wrap I guess.

7. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

Yes i have 2 PSTVs. One in Black and the other one is a Japanese White one :D

I have finished many stuff on the vita the last Days :D Completet Muramasa Rebirth + All of the DLCs. Really is an awesome game with great Visuals. But its really hard and took me over 70 Hours or so to finish :D
    Also Finished all of the Gravity Rush DLCs. And Today i got the Platinum Trophy in Virtua Tennis 4. Took me 4 years to get the Platinum Trophy!

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  8. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

One of those races in the Gravity Rush DLC was pretty brutal, took me several tries to do. Then I tried doing it on the PS4 version and its really trivial by comparison. Definitely a case of the PS4 one being better controls wise. Unlike Tearaway which was a major disappointment on the PS4 :(

Not played much on my Vita this last week. I blame Splatoon 2 for that. I need to get back to Tokyo Xanadu so that I'm all ready to play Undertale when it arrives.

9. Roscoe Jones

If you like I could help you soft-mod your pstv to play 95-98% of vita games thanks to Akros !

10. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

I know exactly which race you mean. Needed several tries for both the Vita and the PS4 Version! :D Im really suprised someone thinks like me about Tearaway. It was a Blast on the Vita. Was happy to buy the PS4 Version but i never finished it... Somehow it was not the same :/

@Roscoe if you talk about the whitelist hack for ps tv i know about that and have it already. I play mainly on my Vita. I use my PS Tv only for testing games :D But thank you!

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  11. Roscoe Jones

Yeah but this isn't Henkaku at all, this mod is better!

12. Andreas Stalin

Played through Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation and it was more or less what I expected, story was pretty short I didn't bother with any side missions at all and did exclusively story missions. It looks good on the Vita and I'm kind of impressed with some of the graphics especially the trees and foliage in the Bayou, but overall the game was not that great, pretty much a modern AC game (shrunk down to a somewhat impressive handheld format I have to say) and those are a dime a dozen these days.

Moving on with Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkuni- while waiting for my order of Gravity Rush 2 to arrive (I suddenly got an irresistible craving for some innovative platforming and more Kat after hanging with the somewhat bland Aveline and Ubisoft's free running system).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  13. TriOpticon

TriOpticon Active Member

I checked out World of Final Fantasy from the library on base and am playing that. Only have a week before I have to return it. I can extend it but it would be nice to finish it in a week...

14. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

I'm really enjoying Vostok Inc, but the slowdown and frequent crashes are really starting to grate... So I've started Danganronpa V3 - I've just finished the prologue and am on to chapter 1 - hopefully there'll be a killing soon :)

15. shadowman

Only issue I had with GR2 was the stealth missions. It just hampers the fun of having all these super powers and being stuck doing boring follow missions :( I love Kat as a character though, so effortlessly cheery throughout the game, such a nice change from other characters. Wonderful visuals and soundtrack as well.

Anyway, played some more Tokyo Xanadu yesterday night. Hit the intermission chapter - the cliche hot springs chapter... hopefully either a dungeon will appear soon or we'll move onto the next chapter where something interesting happens. It feels like that gap between the introductory chapters where the story has now been set, and the later chapters where the story really hots up.

Andreas Stalin likes this.
  16. Xorro

Xorro Member

I'm working on Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the Vita. Usual Uncharted stuff, works well but difficult to see the screen when the scenes are dark or when there's some reflection.

On the PS4 I'm playing HZD which keeps getting better and better!

17. Roscoe Jones

Ha! Playing Trails of Cold Steel 1 and found a typoooooooo![​IMG]

18. Roscoe Jones

You be the judge...haha[​IMG]

19. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

Try playing Tokyo Xanadu, there's a lot more in there lol

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  20. shadowman

I remember reading some opinion from other people about Vita/PS4 versions of Tearaway. I seem to agree that the Vita version was so good because of the way it used the Vita's functions - touch screens, camera, mic etc. It really pulled you into the game and made the story about Atoi and "you". The PS4 version goes a different direction with it but just never felt like you had the same level of control. And it really dragged in the middle, and I never really warmed to the new moves/content. The ending is cool though, but I'll never get the platinum as its just mind numbing to go after all the secrets in that game.

Anyway, making super progress with Tokyo Xanadu now. Cleared almost all the chapters so should be done with the game soon I hope. Its been really fun though, bar a couple of the more cliche parts of the game. Bosses are ace though, always fun going up against the next one to see what they through at you! Also glad I upped the difficulty as the game isn't really all that hard!

21. Roscoe Jones

Ooooooooo! Goodie!!! I have that game too, special edition

22. Roscoe Jones

Look at the tail on this cat!
    [​IMG]

23. Andreas Stalin

Finished the story of Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkuni- and it was actually really quite good! I think I enjoyed it more than SK shinovi versus. It has its share of problems but the art is great, the girls are cute and the battle system deep enough to not be a button masher. Recommended.

Since GR 2 hasn’t arrived yet I’m gonna jump into Persona Q on the 3DS while I wait.

24. shadowman

Finished Tokyo Xanadu then went ahead and did the epilogue chapter. Didn't realise they'd pack that much content into an epilogue! Trying to do a quick New Game + run as I want to experience the added levels in this run (kinda annoying they saved some content for NG+, but I enjoyed the game so much I'm willing to give it a quick playthrough again!)

*edit* ok - plowing through chapter 3 on NG+ on Xanadu. Nightmare difficulty + Infinity makes for an ample challenge and finding the new portals is straight forward so hopefully this'll go ok. All depends on some of the later bosses though!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  25. eric

eric Well-Known Member

I have been loving "XCOM" ..WOW!!! -what an awesome game. I know it exists for the PS4, and then saw it on the PS Store ..got it for $9.99 (it was on sale). What an awesome game. Super detailed, strategic combat game. ...may be one of my fav's of 2017.