Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Mary Skelter! Still loving it! :D

2. Linkx41

Linkx41 The King of Hyrule

PSN ID:
    Linkx41
    God of War, was in the mood for some mindless violence :p

ukcraigie and Flying_Pig like this.
  3. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

Here's a weekly update; Majority of my play hours, are my Vita playtime[​IMG]

4. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Volgarr is all done, managed the plat trophy on that. Pity I couldn't do the same for Cursed Castilla again but I've enjoyed playing the game through several times and trophies aren't enough of a draw to keep me playing another dozen times to finally do a perfect run.

Moved onto Fl0w as its a game I've owned for ages. Its a nice relaxing game, pretty much the opposite of Volgarr then! Nothing that difficult to accomplish, so I'll enjoy completing it, might give the Vita port of Flower a go next (absolutely loved the PS3 and PS4 versions) as that's another game I've had for ages on my Vita but never played.

5. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

Do you ever sleep eat or go to the loo ? ;) :)

Flying_Pig likes this.
  6. shadowman

I've had a few days off, does wonders for the ol' backlog ;)

7. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

Just finished God Wars: Future Past. Had a blast playing it. I wish there were more tactical RPGs for the Vita.

I'll start playing Mary Skelter on my next day off.

8. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Well-Known Member

Decided to go back to Aincrad to have a look at dlc 3 for SOA: Hollow Realization. It’s been a while so I’ll need to relearn some mechanics for sure.

9. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

I'm about 2 hours into Asdevine Hearts and am enjoying it more than I thought I would. It's just what I needed to get the bad taste of Akiba's beat out of my mouth.

10. ukcraigie

ukcraigie Member

Just finished burly men at sea, beautiful soundtrack and a much better game than i expected!
    Also just fired up retro city rampage the intention is to actually finish it this time. Papers please next up for me!

11. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

I finished Velvet's story on Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, and then did the additional Armageddon chapter. Now just working through the boss rush section, and then I think I'll call it a day.

Not sure what to play next, though...

12. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Axeru777 gave a very good suggestion!

Coincidentally, that's what I'm playing! Attempting to 100% Mary Skelter! Am at the end of the main story now. :D

13. shadowman

Done with Flow. Got almost all the trophies. Onto Flower now. And wow, I didn't expect it to look so darn nice on the Vita screen, its so relaxing to play, can't wait to replay this one all over again :)

14. Axeru777

Playing Mary Skelter Nightmares, I still don't like RPGs wherein you don't see your characters during battle but so far I think it's better than the previous dungeon RPG I played, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death.

The story is a lot more interesting and there's this unbeatable monster that pops up suddenly and chases you around the map which is a nice change from the tedious level grinding.

TheAtom likes this.
  15. shadowman

Spent part of the day playing the Virtual On demo. Looks and runs really nice on the Vita, gameplay is nice and fast paced. Definitely a day 1 buy for me now!

16. shadowman

Finished off Flower. Need to grab a couple more trophies, otherwise its been a wonderful journey yet again. Last level was as excellent as I remember, and it really does look wonderful on the Vita. Controls were a bit annoying (gyro controls turning radius was a bit too slow for me) but otherwise it seems to have been an ace port. Not sure if I'll start Papers Please next or hit up Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero again.

17. Flying_Pig

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir done :D

I've just picked up Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure, so I think I'll play that next.

18. Roscoe Jones

Have you bought summon night 6??? Just released on Vita n ps4 in the west! I have the limited edition for vita...u NEED THAT

19. Axeru777

Yeah I have it, I'll definitely play that after I finish some of the games in my priority list lol

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  20. Flying_Pig

Flower is a beautiful game - great to play as well :)

21. Roscoe Jones

I probably won't touch S6 until who knows lol but as long as i got it, i dont have to worry about paying scalper prices later.Good job on using discipline. Kinda have to tho. Especially if you got a large library. Trust me, I have the same problem. I have to use discipline so that I fully play through all my games before moving on to the next.

Axeru777 likes this.
  22. Andreas Stalin

Finished the storyline of abyss of the shrine Maiden dlc for Hollow Realization, still lots of stuff to do in SAO: HR so I guess I’ll be post-gaming it for a while.

23. Flying_Pig

Nearly finished Demetrios (I didn't play much over Christmas/New Year) - it's OK, but not great...

I'm planning on playing Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness next, but did pick up Chaos;Child yesterday :)

24. Andreas Stalin

Flying_Pig . For your sake I hope Chaos;Child the game is better than Chaos;Child the anime which was absolutely dreadful and one of the worst anime’s I have ever watched. I have not played the VN.

25. Axeru777

Just finished Mary Skelter Nightmares and got the bad ending. I tried to find out how to get the good ending and it turns out I have to play the game again from the start. No thanks. Can't really stand RPGs wherein characters can't be seen during battles.

Now playing Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme vs Force. It's really fun! It has a bit of strategy because you can command your other robots. Also, it looks and plays better than Gundam Breaker 3.