Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Done with Flow. Got almost all the trophies. Onto Flower now. And wow, I didn't expect it to look so darn nice on the Vita screen, its so relaxing to play, can't wait to replay this one all over again :)

2. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

Playing Mary Skelter Nightmares, I still don't like RPGs wherein you don't see your characters during battle but so far I think it's better than the previous dungeon RPG I played, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death.

The story is a lot more interesting and there's this unbeatable monster that pops up suddenly and chases you around the map which is a nice change from the tedious level grinding.

TheAtom likes this.
  3. shadowman

Spent part of the day playing the Virtual On demo. Looks and runs really nice on the Vita, gameplay is nice and fast paced. Definitely a day 1 buy for me now!

4. shadowman

Finished off Flower. Need to grab a couple more trophies, otherwise its been a wonderful journey yet again. Last level was as excellent as I remember, and it really does look wonderful on the Vita. Controls were a bit annoying (gyro controls turning radius was a bit too slow for me) but otherwise it seems to have been an ace port. Not sure if I'll start Papers Please next or hit up Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero again.

5. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir done :D

I've just picked up Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure, so I think I'll play that next.

6. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

Have you bought summon night 6??? Just released on Vita n ps4 in the west! I have the limited edition for vita...u NEED THAT

7. Axeru777

Yeah I have it, I'll definitely play that after I finish some of the games in my priority list lol

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  8. Flying_Pig

Flower is a beautiful game - great to play as well :)

9. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

I probably won't touch S6 until who knows lol but as long as i got it, i dont have to worry about paying scalper prices later.Good job on using discipline. Kinda have to tho. Especially if you got a large library. Trust me, I have the same problem. I have to use discipline so that I fully play through all my games before moving on to the next.

Axeru777 likes this.
  10. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Active Member

Finished the storyline of abyss of the shrine Maiden dlc for Hollow Realization, still lots of stuff to do in SAO: HR so I guess I’ll be post-gaming it for a while.

11. Flying_Pig

Nearly finished Demetrios (I didn't play much over Christmas/New Year) - it's OK, but not great...

I'm planning on playing Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness next, but did pick up Chaos;Child yesterday :)

12. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Active Member

Flying_Pig . For your sake I hope Chaos;Child the game is better than Chaos;Child the anime which was absolutely dreadful and one of the worst anime’s I have ever watched. I have not played the VN.

13. Axeru777

Just finished Mary Skelter Nightmares and got the bad ending. I tried to find out how to get the good ending and it turns out I have to play the game again from the start. No thanks. Can't really stand RPGs wherein characters can't be seen during battles.

Now playing Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme vs Force. It's really fun! It has a bit of strategy because you can command your other robots. Also, it looks and plays better than Gundam Breaker 3.

14. Flying_Pig

I've not seen the anime, but from what I understand, the game itself is really good - up there with Steins;Gate!

15. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I've been playing Rabi-Ribi. I do find the story and characters rather strange and I'm sure they could've made better sprites for characters in game. They look like 16x16 upscaled.

16. Flying_Pig

Finished Demetrios and started Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness. It seems very slow at the moment...

17. eric

eric Well-Known Member

...went back to Uncharted. Its a really really good game in my opinion. I don't remember it getting rave reviews, but its definitely worth a second look. The imagery is absolutely stunning in my opinion, -I actually feel like I am in a rain forest. The storyline is captivating as well as the game play. ...I never completed it several years ago when I first began. So just came back to it.

...I did take a break from my Vita though, really got into the Fire Emblem series on the 3DS. Completed "Echoes/Shadows of Valentia" twice! -am about 95% complete w/ "Awakening" -can't figure out the last few battles.

Mr Tornado and shadowman like this.
  18. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Finished Akiba's Trip last night & have to say I quite enjoyed it. I'm now going to give Michael Jackson The Experience HD a go.

Andreas Stalin likes this.
  19. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Let me know if it changes further in the game! It... was a bit of a disappointing start, coming from a fan of the show.

20. Axeru777

Just finished Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme vs Force. The action is fast and crazy! Gameplay kinda reminded me of Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z but with added strategic elements.

Going to play Attack on Titan now.

21. Flying_Pig

It didn't, so I gave up after a few hours - the story just wasn't going anywhere and from what I understand it doesn't even improve after 10-15 hours!

So I bought 2064: Read Only Memories instead and am enjoying it a lot more - it's got elements of both Visual Novels and point 'n' click adventures, but I'm assuming it'll be a fair bit shorter than your average VN. Indeed, it reminds me slightly of Beneath a Steel Sky....

Far better than Psycho Pass, which is well and truly binned!

TheAtom likes this.
  22. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Good to hear about 2064, I've been curious about it.

Sad to hear about Psycho Pass... I absolutely loved the anime... :(

23. Lando452

Lando452 Well-Known Member

Still playing Senran Kagura, I'm about to start Akiba's Beat.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 2:56 AM
  24. Axeru777

Just finished Attack on Titan. Very addicting! They also added a chapter that bridges season 1 to season 2. I think it's better than the other musou games on the Vita because the maps are large and the traversal method feels like an open world spider-man game.

Now playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Flying_Pig and shadowman like this.
  25. shadowman

Good to hear AoT is good. Its near the top of my list of games to play soon! I just need to get back to Ys Origins first. I still have the third campaign to get back to.

Axeru777 likes this.