Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

Finished Toukiden 2. It was very addictive. The open world sets it apart from other hunting games in the Vita. It really made a different feel for the game. Sometimes it even felt like an MMORPG.

Now going to play Yomawari: Midnight Shadows.

zodaex likes this.
  2. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Almost done with Drive Girls now. Cleared all the story missions and only have one online mission left. Usually I hate online stuff, but I'll give this game a pass as it lets you solo the missions, which are pretty darn tough but still very possible when you know how. Only missions that suck are the ones where you have to fight lots of certain late game enemies (anything Venom...) The dual boss fights have actually been kinda fun!

zodaex likes this.
  3. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Finished Utawarerumono Mask of Deception few days ago, I was somewhere at 60% of the game so I "casually" finished it by playing the rest of it for 17+ hours in a row (note to myself, don't do that anymore).

Without spoiling, music and art are great and I liked the story a lot, but after such a long VN I take a break before even thinking of playing the second game that is even longer.

Reason it took me so long (started it somewhere in july last year :eek: ) is that I can't play such games when everything is disturbing me, even a phone call can make me stop playing it for a few days so lesson learned.

After that adventure I started Persona 4 Dancing All Night, didn't play it that much yet but I like the music it has :)

zodaex likes this.
  4. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Member

Well I just picked up most of my Vita games in the last week or so, however the Vita game I have played the most is Project DIVA X since that is one of the few games I had already. I have been using the Vita mainly to play my PS4 remotely lol.

5. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I just started it too, haven’t played too much but it’s like nothing I’ve played before so I’m not quite sure what to make of it

6. Axeru777

Finished Yomawari: Midnight Shadows. It is the scariest Vita game I've played. I was feeling uneasy from start to finish. The town is scary, the spirits are scary, and there are a lot of WTF moments. But the most terrifying part is the limited number of saves you can do lol.

Now playing Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess.

TheAtom, zodaex and Andreas Stalin like this.
  7. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I've been getting back into Dungeon Travelers 2! Maaaan, the last time I played that was in September 2016! It was a little intimidating getting back into it, but now I'm up and running again! Also started Earth Defense Force 2. Incredibly odd game for modern standards, even just the menus. It's really awesome in short bursts though!

8. Axeru777

Just finished Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess. I found it innovative and addicting. Making elaborate traps was fun and there's a lot of traps to choose from. The story is also lengthy because there's 2 campaigns to finish.

Now playing Valkyria Revolution. I'm just in the first chapter and I'm liking the gameplay so far. It's an action RPG with tactical elements. It's way different from the gameplay of Valkyria Chronicles but fun on it's own way.

TheAtom and Andreas Stalin like this.
  9. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Decided to stop wasting time on Danganronpa, I’m just not into it. Might go back to Axiom Verge, got stuck on it a while ago and never went back to it

10. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Really?! How far in are you? All 3 of the main DanganRonpa games are fantastic, and games I would recommend without hesitation!

Equally, I'm up to chapter 3 of Chaos;Child - it's great stuff, although VN's do make me sleepy :D

TheAtom likes this.
  11. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

Vita lives on; People are still playing their hearts out in WipEout 2048 [online]. Viva la Vita!!![​IMG]

The Great Absorbo likes this.
  12. Linkx41

Linkx41 The King of Hyrule

PSN ID:
    Linkx41
    A little more then 3 weeks remain to get those online Trophies in Wipeout 2048 now.

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  13. Roscoe Jones

Good thing that I have them already ! You have to be a die hard fan of one if those weirdo trophy Hunter

14. Roscoe Jones

I'm glad I'm done that mess!the online is way too extensive for no reason!

The Great Absorbo likes this.
  15. The Great Absorbo

The Great Absorbo Member

That’s me! I’d started playing the game over a year ago, and now getting back into again. Really enjoying it. Such a well made game. Enjoying the multiplayer but not sure I’ve got the patience to finish the campaign. I’ll continue until it’s not fun anymore.

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  16. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Persona 4 Dancing All Night has some great music.

I like it :)

KaiserDragon and Axeru777 like this.
  17. Axeru777

Me too!

The full version of Time to Make History is so good.

KaiserDragon likes this.
  18. Axeru777

Finished Valkyria Revolution. I thought it was a bad game because critics hated it. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Critics trashed this game and for me it doesn't deserve that trashing. It's not a bad game. The combat is actually fun. I'd say it's a very competent action RPG. I also liked the story. It's a tragic tale about revenge.

Most critics were disappointed with this game because the gameplay is not the same as the tactical turn based combat of Valkyria Chronicles 1-3. Well, that's like hating Persona 4: Dancing All Night because it's not a JRPG like Persona 4 Golden.

19. Roscoe Jones

This is truly a game that will break you or make you! It's one of the most difficult games in the industry. It's known not to be a push over. I've probably played close to 200 hours and I'm very experienced but I still have a tough time. You should get the Omega Collection on the ps4[pro]. It's essentially WipEout 2048 HD remake with VR support and the cinrols are a waaaaay better [refined]. Eventually I'm gonna get a VR just because of this game alone.

20. TheAtom

You just gave me reason to both get this game as well as revisit the original on the Ps3!

Roscoe Jones and Axeru777 like this.
  21. Roscoe Jones

I'm glad you enjoyed this game! Goes to show that those gaijin critics were totally subjective with their reviews which is okay but I'm sure they didn't play the entire game at all or paid attention to detail! Action rpgs are the best in my opinion because it keeps at a steady pace and it's easier to grind [and it keeps me awake. I'm getting old lol] plus it's more flashy!

Axeru777 likes this.
  22. Axeru777

Playing Super Robot Wars V. Wow it looks so different now. The last one I played was the one for the original Gameboy. Playing this brings back childhood memories.

KaiserDragon and TheAtom like this.
  23. TheAtom

That's a pretty amazing time travel there!!

Axeru777 likes this.
  24. Axeru777

Yeah lol. I never tried the other Super Robot War games because there were no english version. Good thing Super Robot Wars V on the Vita has english subtitles.

25. Roscoe Jones

Wow that's cool!