Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Well-Known Member

TheAtom Agree on your views on Danganronpa 2, while I enjoyed the first one to some degree, the second just felt like a chore. I won’t be playing the third one anytime soon. But I have Ultra Despair Girls and I am looking forward to play that one even though I mostly bought it because of the title, I mean it just sounds so awesome, doesn’t it?

I had lots of fun with Hyperdimension Neptunia U. All the characters have unique moves and are fun to play. It’s not a very difficult game so the grind ain’t gonna be that bad.

TheAtom and Flying_Pig like this.
  2. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

Finished The Caligula Effect. Great battle system and good story. The story is kinda like sword art online but the difference is the avatar is different from the real person behind that avatar. I really liked the battle system because of the tactical feel and the chaining of your characters's attacks. The game feels small though. There are only 7 locations in the game.

Now playing Motorstorm RC. I wish there was a traditional motorstorm game for the Vita but this'll do.

Andreas Stalin and Flying_Pig like this.
  3. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Nearing the end of God of War 2 - I should finish it tomorrow.

I've also completed all of the levels on Twin Robots, so I've just got a few miscellaneous trophies to get for the platinum :)

Turning up the brightness made TR a much more enjoyable game!