Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Well-Known Member

TheAtom Freedom Wars is such a great game, I really like the esthetics of it and the hyper dynamic battle system. And the curveball final boss that’s more like a puzzle than a brawl.

zodaex and TheAtom like this.
  2. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Don't say any more about the final boss! We only just started! xD

I originally rage-quitted it because there was this one option quest I couldn't clear. It kept me busy for weeks before I gave up. I should've just shrugged my shoulders and continued with the main missions...

zodaex likes this.
  3. Andreas Stalin

TheAtom Sorry about that, I though you had already finished it before, but now that you mention it I rmbr you posting about rage quitting it a while back. I won’t say another word about the final boss, but it’s something to look forward to if you make it through this time.

4. Andreas Stalin

Talking about good looking games on the Vita I think the one I’m playing now God Eater 2 Rage Burst looks absolutely fantastic on the OLED screen. The character design, the monster design, the god arcs design, particle effects, battle animations, everything just looks so good in motion and the character portraits are gorgeous. While God Eater Resurrection looked good, this one takes it to the next level. Not bad for a game that was also on the psp.

TheAtom likes this.
  5. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

6. TheAtom

No worries! It really wasn't meant as 'that which you did was wrong/bad/whatever', but more like 'please stop there' xD

7. Terramax

Terramax Well-Known Member

Playing Backgammon Blitz mainly.

Simply put, EVERYONE needs to own and play this gem of a game. I didn't even know how to play Backgammon before this title, but after playing the short 5 minute tutorial, after just the first game I was addicted.

The game is just £2.99 on PSN. So what are you all waiting for?!

TheAtom likes this.
  8. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

The physical.

Mr Tornado likes this.
  9. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

I've been trying to free up some space on my card, so I was looking at various reviews, seeing what I could delete & return to later. And I ended up playing MouseCraft for the last few hours. And it's a bit of all right. I like that you can pause the game & place objects & rewind if you do something wrong & it's a plus for me having no timer.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018 at 6:25 PM
  10. TheAtom

It's such a shame that Sir Eatsalot didn't launch with the Vita. The game is absolutely amazing, despite how rough it is around the edges. It is the ultimate introduction to a lot of the gimmicky features of the Vita, very similar to Tearaway in that respect. It uses the camera for example to recognize light intensities, so that you can charge up your 'carrot light' for more underground platforming action. The game is also filled with love, and the handdrawn animations really bring everything to life. It can be difficult as hell at times, and I honestly don't know how I would've managed one of the boat-trips without the help of my wife, and there were a few other parts I had to redo a few times.

Hell, I want a Sir Eatsalot figurine now...

Mr Tornado likes this.