Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Quithe

Quithe Member

I have to put down Isaac and start playing Tales of Hearts R. Will start tomorrow after work. First session with this kind of game need to be done away from computer.

2. Borshay

Borshay Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Borshay
    Been playing Freedom Wars for the last couple of weeks. Still playing Sword Art Online, but my 64gb card dying really killed my momentum with the game. I started playing Don't Starve again, I really enjoyed it on PS4, but as it seems with many indies, they just feel better on the Vita.

3. MikeRox

MikeRox Well-Known Member

I don't get why more people don't find this. Indies feel just like that on PS4/PC etc, there's just something missing. But put them on Vita and they feel absolutely perfect.

I need to crack on with Freedom Wars again now. I need to start finding some people to play it co-op with as I hear it just a much better experience like that. Also playing Senran Kagura Bon Appetit and then a few indies in between. No gaemz :D

4. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy Staff Member

PSN ID:
    teflontactics
    Playing Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! and Tales of Hearts R for review at the moment, no time for anything else!

5. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Had a go with Minutes yesterday. Hasn't really clicked for me. I know what I need to do, but I just don't 'get' it. Really quite disappointed.

6. Quithe

Quithe Member

[​IMG]

And I'm going AFK to start Tales, finally!

7. MikeRox

MikeRox Well-Known Member

Tales of Hearts R is going to have to wait until 2015 for me :( it looks really pretty in it's shrinkwrap mind, but I really should get on with the older releases first :/

8. J 'Red' SG

J 'Red' SG New Member

Now playing Freedom Wars. Just can't get enough of this game!

9. Trent

Trent Owner, PS Vita Reviews

PSN ID:
    L2K7
    Just finished my first playthrough of Fate/Extra. Honestly, wanting to go through it again with the Caster-class Servant. Also just started up Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (Which is almost exactly like a 2D Zelda game) and Tales of Hearts R.

10. JB_dk

JB_dk Member

Adventure time has my interest. Just finished the story mode in injustice and next up will probably be to start batman blackgate or continue my journey with soul sacrifice delta.
    Or go back to finish sly 1. Decisions

mafia97 likes this.
  11. Oxygen1777

Oxygen1777 Member

PSN ID:
    Oxygen1777
    Minecraft mostly.

12. Flying_Pig

Minecraft. Nearing the end. Just collecting Ender Pearls to enable me to activate the End Portal and go after the Dragon :)

13. Mateus

Mateus Active Member

Playing Danganronpa 2: caring pets, walking, miracle girl minigame, etc.

14. Marlou

Marlou Member

The Walking Dead Season 2, it runs horrible BTW! But still I'm enjoying it! It's really intense!

ChthonicChris likes this.
  15. ChthonicChris

ChthonicChris Member

PSN ID:
    Chthonic_Chris
    I'm still on series 1 - it definitely has some problems on the Vita, but it's still enjoyable nonetheless!

16. Mateus

Mateus Active Member

I've played the two seasons of TWD on Vita and, despite of its problems, I really liked the games. Waiting fervently for a sequence!

ChthonicChris and Flying_Pig like this.
  17. Yaster

Yaster Well-Known Member

Danganronpa 2.

At the end of each year, I always publish a top 5 list of my best games of the year and it came to my attention that the only games I had really played on the Vita in 2014 were cross-play titles which I played more on PS4. So here during the November/December changeover period I am making a special effort to catch up. I already blasted through and got my mind blown by Danganronpa 1. I still have Freedom Wars and Tales of Hear R to get through afterwards. yeah, I think I'll have those done by the end of December :p

I also picked up Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!! I was kind of itching for a new Vita fighting game.

Murphy likes this.
  18. Techup

Techup Well-Known Member

Playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 right now.

After I finish this (going to shoot for plat) I'm going to be popping in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

19. Trent

Trent Owner, PS Vita Reviews

PSN ID:
    L2K7
    Finished up Adventure Time and actually also just finished the campaigns for Aqua Kitty DX and Pocket RPG! The latter is a very fun game, in my opinion.

Still on Tales of Hearts R pretty strong, but also planning on doing more in Pocket RPG and jumping into my backlog. Though thisweek's PS Mobile update brought me into buying The Game Lab Project. Looks like an interesting game. Also, FPS. Gotta see if it works better than the last PS Mobile FPS-type game.

20. Soviet Pecker

Soviet Pecker Member

And am here stuck playing my just acquired Soul sacrifice delta... After finishing the original I want to start from scratch again.... Let the sacrifice begin

21. Mateus

Mateus Active Member

After platinize Danganronpa 2, I went back to play Freedom Wars. What a game!!!! Now I'm CODE 4, ready to move to CODE 5.

22. Flying_Pig

After technically completing MineCraft this morning, I need a palate-cleanser before I tackle Freedom Wars. Something short and not at all like Minecraft, and ideally something I already have. Maybe I'll give The Hungry Horde or Pix The Cat a go...? I assume Binding of Isaac is a bit too involved

23. Mateus

Mateus Active Member

I liked Hungry Horde to relax between games that require some further engagement. Pix the Cat it's a good choice too.

Flying_Pig likes this.
  24. JB_dk

JB_dk Member

Black Friday deal caused me to start Ragnarok odyssey Ace. Enjoying it so far. Like the original. Unfortunately I don't have my save game from that anymore so I started from scratch :-(

25. Davinci

Davinci Member

Playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Destiny of spirits