Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

I heard they're doing a FW and Soul Sacrifice (another game I have to get :D) crossover game. I heard SS was pretty good, and I've seen it for $15!

2. benna

benna Well-Known Member

I just started Moero Chronicle... in the first dungeon, me and my childhood sweetheart monstergirl friend, met an area boss who was into S&M, and then this penis shaped pet with a panty around its neck joined us...we are going to have a great adventure together :p

3. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

3 chapters down in Danganrompa. Really well done, thankfully the cases get more "out there" after how simple it was to work out the first murderer. The main story is also really engaging. Can't wait to see where the story goes next.

I'm also playing Disney Infinity 2.0 on my other Vita. Its a good game, I like the Spidey missions, even if they are based on the so-so Ultimate Spidey Animated series. I just wish either the resolution or the frame rate was better, as it looks and runs a bit on the rough side.

4. Brenten

Brenten Member

That would be cool. From the little I've played, Soul Sacrifice is pretty dark whereas Freedom Wars has a very clean aesthetic. The framing of SS is pretty original and the story is more fleshed out in the telling, from what I've seen. It's worth $15, IMHO. Or else watch for Soul Sacrifice Delta.

Personally, I think that Studio Japan ought to explore the setting of Freedom Wars in more depth, in particular how the powers that be have established a permanent underclass (Sinners) who can never realistically gain any upward mobility. There is propaganda, surveillance, loss of freedom, arbitrary punishment, etc. I'd love to see what could happen to the story if somehow the Accessories were to gain self-awareness (i.e. personality, a conscience, etc.) Perhaps they would lead a rebellion where the sinners they've been attached to could be freed.

Imagine Freedom Wars where the player is an accessory that is slowly gaining sentience and then fights for his/her freedom and that of all the other accessories...

5. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

Oh wait, I'm not sure if FW is a DLC for SS Delta, or if it's actually part of that game. I'm going to to try to post the video. Your idea would be pretty good for a FW 2. At the beginning of the game, I was hoping my accessory would eventually favor my side and not the Panopticon (That doesn't happen LOL). The game is interesting. I like how they make this political commentary about governments and society. It's so spot on when the Panopticon says you should contribute to society, and not involve yourself in idle activities/conversation. There's even people you meet in the game that say that LOL That's so true in the real world. Most of the environments are drab and post-apocalyptic, but there are still colorful places where you can buy ice cream and mingle with people :p

6. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Played a bit of Super Exploding Zoo this morning.

It's quite an odd one - using cure zoo animals to blow up aliens, but I love the art style (bright and bold) and it's actually a decent puzzler :)

7. kidar

kidar Well-Known Member

Wild Arms 2: been on my backlog for the longest time glad I finally managed to play it

8. DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix Member

Injustice, Killzone, Street fighter 5 and Tekken 6 mostly.

9. Stryfe

Stryfe Well-Known Member

A bit of Retro City Rampage at the moment, haven't had too much more time to play anything else. I may re-visit MGS HD Collection to play MGS3 soon though, but have J-Stars Victory+ on pre-order now and that comes out at the end of the month.

10. Stryfe

Stryfe Well-Known Member

Street Fighter 5 on Vita? I'm guessing you mean Remote Play?

11. DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix Member

I did yes. Sorry.

Stryfe likes this.
  12. Stryfe

Stryfe Well-Known Member

Thought so - otherwise I would've got my hopes up that somehow there was a SF5 release on the Vita without me knowing about it!

DarkPhoenix likes this.
  13. DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix Member

Lol. Nah. I hope they do bring out one for the vita. I had street fighter alpha 3 but was so let down by it. Tbh I play injustice more then anything. Tekken 6 was good but didn't make me addicted to it. I was addicted to Mortal kombat but when they took the online feature off, I got pretty bored. There is only so many times I could play the campaign. Lol.

Stryfe likes this.
  14. ReDiR

ReDiR Member

Started OlliOlli, difficult but fun so far, its reminds me of very similar phone game, which I really loved 10 years ago. And graphics did not really improve after so many years lol

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  15. Stryfe

Stryfe Well-Known Member

Yup me too, one can only hope!

DarkPhoenix likes this.
  16. alejo81

alejo81 Active Member

I am playing Terraria and Dead Nation

ImperatorA3 likes this.
  17. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

I am mainly playing through Final Fantasy X. Once done I will go onto x2. Also playing a little Helldivers and Freedom Wars.

ImperatorA3 likes this.
  18. ImperatorA3

ImperatorA3 Member

Started school mode in Danganronpa.
    Beaten Soldner-X 2 and now working on the DLC.

19. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Nearly finished Super Exploding Zoo, and then back to Dokuro. I need to finish that so I can start Steins;Gate!!

20. shadowman

Just finished the main story on Danganrompa. What a ride... Now working on the rest of the trophies t0 plat the game. It'll take a while, but it should be very straight forward.

21. Mr.Detective

Mr.Detective Member

Playing Freedom Wars at the moment, I already got the platinum, but I wanna get a good roll on my R8 GR1 LB Ez Katze and get a good R8 GR1 LB Hawkshadow before I move on to another game.I also have yet to reduce my sentence to 0, although I'm almost there.

22. FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke Well-Known Member

Finishing up hotline Miami 2 hoping to 100% it soon.

23. shadowman

I've gone back to Hotline Miami 2 as well, I'm up to chapter 21 now. Any tips on getting A+ ranks? I had few problems in the first game but this one is proving far harder in that regard.

24. TalllPaul

TalllPaul Active Member

I downloaded loads of PSM games yesterday so I will be playing them and Unfinished Swan

25. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Still loving LittleBigPlanet. Always makes me smile playing this game.