Official Topic What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing on the Vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Trent, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Olan

Olan New Member

I just finished playing ys memories of celceta. Don't have many games tho but I think that is one of the advantages of being poor, no backlogs haha. Planning to play most wanted or TWD: season one.

2. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

I finished the final The Lego Movie level today, nowt head back in free play mode to get a few more trophies :)

3. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Its a fun Lego game. Not quite as fun as Lego Avengers but still fairly decent. Its pretty easy to 100% as well which is a bonus!

Today I started Assassins Creed Chronicles India. Its still not the best looking game graphically but some of the backgrounds look really nice in the early levels. The colours pop really well on my OLED Vita. Gameplay wise its got a few refinements compared to China but otherwise its the same fun gameplay.

Flying_Pig likes this.
  4. infasis

infasis Member

I finally finished every route in XBlaze:Code Embryo. It's not a very good, but I found it entertaining enough. I just hate the main character in that game so much. Without him the game would've felt so much better for me.
    Now, I'm back to Steins;Gate, which I'm almost done with too. I'm just milking it because I really enjoy it and I'm kind of running out of regular VNs to play on my Vita.

Flying_Pig likes this.
  5. ReDiR

ReDiR Member

I recently started Monster Monpiece and its really a fun one. Really great game to play in short bursts and gameplays seems to be really unique. Especially for card games fan like me ;)

Also still playing Spelunky, I think that I can beat it, as I start from mines to collect gold and items.

crispyn64 likes this.
  6. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I've been playing Gravity Rush exclusively lately. It's just such cool fun. Makes me feel bad ass flying (should that be falling?) around, especially the landings.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

7. shadowman

Finished of Assassins Creed Chronicles India and now started the Russia chapter. The good - lovely setting and use of colour (or in this case, lack of colour). It gives the game a real grim, depressing feel (it is based just after WW1 after all). I also love the more modern setting compared to all other AC games. The bad - sniper mini game is back. I never liked this in India and wish they'd have forgotten about it. Still, if its only used sparingly throughout the rest of the chapters I'll be happy.

8. rbnoble06

rbnoble06 Active Member

Bought this game a while ago on the PSN store but never got round to playing it. Seeing it being ported over to Steam has made me finally want to play it on Vita.

[​IMG]

My first playthrough of this game, played about an hour and a half so far. Just started but I already know I'm going to enjoy it!

Also started playing Velocity 2x which is tonnes of fun and quite a challenge to get those perfect runs!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    ImperatorA3 and Flying_Pig like this.
  9. Flying_Pig

Very nearly finished The Lego Movie (game) - the platinum trophy is within my reach. While Axiom Verge is out this week, I think I'll play Oddworld New n Tasty next and save my money for Severed :)

rbnoble06 likes this.
  10. Pamela

Pamela New Member

Playing Summon Night 5, good game, I can't believe the others didn't come to the states, it's a good series.

11. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

After 20+ hours playing Uncharted 1 & 2 on the PS4, I finally returned to playing Killzone & instantly forgot there wasn't a save anywhere option, just at the last checkpoint. :oops:

12. Flying_Pig

Finished The Lego Movie last night and started Oddworld New 'n' Tasty this morning. I actually completed this way back when on the PSOne (one of the few games I finished) and it's great to be back playing it again. I'm only playing on 'Normal (so it's not as brutally tough as the original), but I am aiming to rescue all of my fellow Mudokens :)

13. FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke Well-Known Member

I've been playing organ trail, something about leading a band of survivors through a barren wasteland and managing all the supplies is nice.

14. shadowman

More Assassins Creed Chronicles. Managed to clear China without being seen/killing anyone to get the best scores. I need to do the same on India, plus I sstill have a few more annoying "do X action Y times" trophies to get. I think I've only got a couple of chapters left in Russia before I complete that. As mentioned before, Russia has a wonderful atmosphere and setting (some of the level designs are great in theory) but many of the areas feel pretty unplolished and can be quite frustrating at times... Plus the sniping mini game sucks... Clearing this without being seen will surely be the games greatest challenge yet!

15. shadowman

Played more AC Russia today, finished the last couple of levels. Oh damn the last level is just plain stupid and badly designed, it was a good idea executed excruciatingly badly.

I've now gone back and finished AC India without killing anyone or being seen and getting all top scores/times on the hardest difficulty. It was ok, hard + mode sucked though, again bad design decisions hamper a game that could have been much more fun.

16. Flying_Pig

Really enjoying Oddworld New n Tasty -it's tough but lots of fun.

17. Flying_Pig

/o\ My save file for Oddworld New n Tasty corrupted this morning and my PS+ backup is almost a week old, losing me a ton of progress :(

As I'd missed a few Mukodon's in the first chaper, so I've decided to start from scratch, but with Severed dropping tomorrow, I've started Hitman Go instead :) I've only done about 6 or 7 levels so far, but it's really, really good!

18. higher_level_ene

higher_level_ene Member

What about some zombies to shoot in dead nations
    [​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

19. higher_level_ene

higher_level_ene Member

Minecraft? Yea i play alittle...[​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Flying_Pig likes this.
  20. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

I took a break after finishing the main story of Senran Kagura Estival Versus (still need to finish side stories), so now Uncharted is the next one to play.

21. Flying_Pig

Both Hitman Go and Oddworld New n Tasty are on hold while I play the brilliant Severed

Darkknezz likes this.
  22. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Just finished Killzone Mercenary & really enjoyed it, despite only playing it in very short bursts due to it giving me a headache.

Darkknezz and Flying_Pig like this.
  23. SasukeTheRipper

SasukeTheRipper Well-Known Member

I started playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth a couple of days ago.

Darkknezz likes this.
  24. Darkknezz

Darkknezz Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    DarkScollo
    Really digging Risk of Rain. Such a fun arcady addictive 8 bit shooter.

Y'all need to check out Axiom Verge though. Brilliant game.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

25. shadowman

Close to being done with Assassins Creed Chronicles now. I've cleared China and India getting top scores/times on all levels and the only main trophy I'm short is clearing Russia without being detected by enemies (man, they made the Russia trophies mercifully less difficult/grindy to make up for how glitchy it can be!). Then I just need to grind out a couple more trophies and I get the plat. Then I'm not sure what I'll play next, I've still got Darius to go back to...