What (non-PS Vita) title(s) did you play today?

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Discussion' started by RTRSPCT, May 27, 2014.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Going to jump start this thread again. I've been trying to relax lately so I've been playing a couple of the PGA Tour Golf games on the Megadrive. Unfortunately as I get older my reactions are getting slower and hitting it straight (stopping that bar bang on when it comes back) is not so easy and turns out not so relaxing! I'll fire up Everybody's Golf later. Would love a good pool game on the Vita. Use to play it a lot on the Amiga (I have a couple of console pool games).

2. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Been playing quite a bit of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch. Its the perfect portable/pick up and play game. Staff ghosts plus random GP's are great fun, as is going after 3 star gold cups on each main GP. This is one of those instances where I'm so glad I didn't buy the game on the Wii U, as it just feels so more at home on the Switch.

3. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Latley I've been playing one of my favorite games of all time, Donkey Kong Country 3 on SNES.

zodaex likes this.
  4. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

R.I.P. Wrinkly Kong.

Retro8bit likes this.
  5. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Donkey Kong 64 just won't be the same without her.

zodaex likes this.
  6. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

I play a few online games of Halo on me xbox one every other day you could say im addicted ;) :)

7. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Tekken 7, PS4.

8. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Magical Quest 2 on the GBA. All three have great artwork etc but FRUSTRATION$!@! I've never fealt like a game hates me as much as this one so far. You jump, land on a leaf and wham you're hit by three swooping bats as soon as you land. Seriously??

Then I moved on to Double Dragon also on the GBA. Also frustrating lol. Maybe my patience is wearing thin these days.

9. Beard

Beard It's on the house.

Been very busy the past couple of days, so I've lately been unwinding by playing Metal Gear Solid 2. I also started MediEvil, which I'm really enjoying despite the weird controls.

10. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Black Desert Online, got it on Steam sale.

11. shadowman

Mighty Gunvolt Burst on the Switch. Its basically an 8 bit version of Mighty No 9 that is better than the main version of MN9. Its brilliant fun learning the levels inside out, learning the boss patterns then clearing them with an S rank. Well worth getting if you have a Switch. Also started playing the Switch version of Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero as I love it so much on the Vita. Well worth the separate purchase as the performance jump over the Vita version is noticeable (basically its super smooth now, rather than smooth only half the time) and some of the extra little graphical touches are super nice. Really loving my Switch at the moment :)

12. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

spending lots of my time recently on Ni No Kuni on PS3 and of course Tekken 7 on PS4, I am loving it!

13. Akros

Akros Well-Known Member

Star Ocean 5 on the PS4 and Deponia 2 on PC.

14. shadowman

Lots of Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Switch. Its dead fun, so easy to get dragged away from the main story and just do some of the side stuff in the game... I can't see me finishing this game quickly that's for sure.