What You Bought This Week On PS Vita

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Retro8bit, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

Received my copy of Vasara Collection in the mail today. A bit disappointed that the postcard has a horrible crease in it, odd since the package has no damage.

I played and beat "Bullet Girls", "Gal*Gun: Double Peace: Bilingual Edition", and "Gun Gun Pixies". All three are great games, though will say that specific Japan release of Gal*Gun is playable in English. Phantasy Star Nova I haven't gotten back around to diving to deeply into, I played it maybe an hour the day it arrived and it just made me terribly nostalgic for PSO.

2. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Bought Metal Max new on Amazon.co.jp for about 2,700yen. Which is great, as it's selling as high as 4000+ 2nd hand in some shops.

Saw the red vita console full boxed, working, no damage for 7000yen. Never owned a red one, other than to resell, so technically my first of this colour. Thinking to set up a Japanese account on it and start downloading games via the Japanese shop OR hack it, but I haven't a clue if it's safe, or if I can easily get PS1 games, etc, working on it easily(?)

[​IMG]

3. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

This arrived in the mail yesterday...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both trading cards arrived with banged up corners, making this now the second consecutive Vita game shipment in a row I've received from LRG with damaged trading cards. And as is apparent, the insert tray that holds all the stuff inside of the box is literally damaged from the weight of the contents, it's made from very flimsy cardstock that looks to be about the same thickness as a typical business card. Design of said insert was good, but they needed to use thin corrugated cardboard, not cardstock. Got to figure I'm not more than over two-hundred miles away from LRG, and the weight of the 6 CD Soundtrack shifting around in transit did that to the internal CE insert in relatively short distance. Some of you more distant folk might receive your copies with the insert tray in really poor condition. But frankly I'm more upset about the damaged trading cards as these are really cool to view in person, the Fata Morgana card has a laser-holo effect going on, and the London Detective card is a foil card, but three corners are damaged on the Fata card and all four corners are damaged on the London card! Previous LRG card to arrive damaged was the Metal Slug 3 card, with a partial vertical bend in the middle. :(

Terramax likes this.
  4. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Pics are a bit big buddy. Might want to choose a thumbnail option for photos in future.

Nevertheless, good pickups there buddy.

5. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

Ah yeah, I forgot to resize them.