What you bought this week on Vita

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by rajat, Dec 10, 2014.

1. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

Last haul of 2017 :D

[​IMG]
    * Scared Rider Xechs Rev. (JA)
    * Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou (JA)
    * Hakuoki SSL: Sweet School Life (JA)
    * Motto Ane Chanto Shiyouyo +Plus (JA)
    * Starry Sky -Winter Stories- (JA)
    * Steam Prison -Nanatsu no Bitoku- (JA)
    * Gakuen CLUB -Himitsu no Night Club- (JA)
    * Sangoku Koi Senki: Omoide Gaeshi CS Edition (JA)
    * Sangoku Koi Senki: Otome no Heihou! (JA)

[​IMG]
    * Lost Child (JA)
    * Phantasy Star Online 2 Episode 4 (JA) => With this i own every Phantasy Star Online released cartridge en PS Vita :D
    * VA-11 Hall-A (JA)

[​IMG]
    * Tokyo Clanpool (JA Limited)
    * Marginal#4 Idol of Supernova (JA Limited)
    * Kyoukai no Shirayuki (JA Limited)
    * Kamidanomi shisugite Ore no Mirai ga Yabai. (JA Limited)

[​IMG]
    * La-Mulana EX (NA LRG)
    * Bad Apple Wars (EU)
    * Vegas Party (EU)
    * Cursed Castilla EX (AS Limited Edition)

Bonus one year of Starry Sky :
    [​IMG]

morphelud, shirokuro, Pata and 10 others like this.
  2. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Well I actually went to my local shopping center which was an achievement in its self. I picked up Katamari for £10 and Vitrua Tennis for £5 at CeX. Couldn't really say no! Got a lurvly Wild Bean cafe takeout hotchoc to keep me feeling positive while i went!

rajat, lesdennis, AllHasRed and 3 others like this.
  3. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    After being delayed a billion times, it's finally here! xD

[​IMG]

4. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

La Mulana Ex arrived today.

[​IMG]

5. morphelud

morphelud Well-Known Member

Hey, someone has try vegas party? Just wanted to know if the game has multiplayer mode or if it is solo only. Ty

6. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't find any regular multiplayer in the game.

morphelud likes this.
  7. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Finally caved and grabbed a copy of Hostory Legends on eBay when they had the 20% code on, Blazblue from play Asia weekly sale for $13 and Vegas Party because I want a copy of this years GotY winner before it sells out everywhere.

Vita_Girl, lesdennis, 2048Dan and 4 others like this.
  8. Terramax

Terramax Well-Known Member

Downloaded Digimon: Cyber Sleuth and Persona 4: Dancing All Night for £6.49 each. Been wanting to play the former ever since it first came out, but wasn't willing to lay major money down on it. Already own the latter physically, but I never have the cart around during the times I actually wanna play it, so digital is clearly the way to go.

Looking at posts above, it's amazing to see the Vita getting so many physical western releases still. Having said that, I'm still glad I gave up on collecting physical when I did, as I don't want to think the ridiculous amounts of money I would have spent thus far if I were still after a complete physical collection. But good on all of you who can afford it.

9. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Is anyone here still going for a full set apart from maybe Rajat?

AllHasRed and rajat like this.
  10. morphelud

morphelud Well-Known Member

I’ve got the Pal full set, and i will finish it with the future release. But i wont buy the total full set ( near 1000 games).

rajat likes this.
  11. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Already caught up with the 'english extended set', basically. I'll just have to live with my 'north america' set being incomplete if I consider Epic Mickey part of it.

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  12. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

While i'm not much publicizing it, i'm probably the closest to full set here 763 out 856 released games.
    I'm up to date for the full PAL set
    I'm up to date for the extended English set
    I have every Japanese exclusive released from December 2011 to December 2014

We may reach the 1000 games this year if only the LRG, Play Asia, Strictly Limited, Fan Gamer, Signature Games, Badlands Games, etc release over 40 non Japanese games this year.

zodaex, rajat and DojoDan like this.
  13. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

I’m going for a full EU/US/Asian English set. Might branch out into Japanese releases if I get competent with the language but for now I’ve still got a few bits to get.

I’ve got everything hard to get with the exception of Handball 16, mainly just need the launch year titles and I’ll be complete.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    rajat and DojoDan like this.
  14. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

I guess you mean Handball 16?

If you don't mind a USK + PEGI logo then the german variant is cheap on eBay (game is multi language).

English cover is a different story.

Myself I want a full PAL set, but I'm still thinking if I want to count releases from Strictly Limited Games... (in short, I don't want to if they ever release any Vita games).

For the rest I want non PAL imports above that but only the ones I really care about and desire to play.

15. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

Just bought Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition for Vita [​IMG]

2048Dan, McFungos, rajat and 2 others like this.
  16. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Me! My end goal is to someday own a worldwide collection for Vita. :)

17. Roscoe Jones

Well, I ONLY buy games I'm gonna play but I think I pretty much own at least 90% of North American physical Vita game releases...worldwide!? Now that'll take up an entire room or two [for what?]. I'm not gonna amass games i wont ever/have the desire to play. There's literally way too may Vita physical releases worldwide. Let alone all the digital only vita titles. Vita library is gargantuan, contrary to popular belief.
    Whoa!!! Rayman Orgins/legends collection in one gamecard!!!!! We don't have that in North America!!!! Whoa!!!!! When was that released??? However I do have both games physically, of course

18. AllHasRed

AllHasRed Well-Known Member

Count me in as well! I'm going to finally be caught up with all Euro Releases in a few days when my next NISA order arrives. Got every US release that didn't make it over here, including LRG, as well as all the Asian English ones (and a few non-English games from Asia), plus about 90 Japanese games and more incoming. Also two from Korea and one from Russia :)

Whatever game arrives next is going to be my #400, and my determination to keep going hasn't wavered. I'm actually getting more hyped than ever with every new game I buy!

And even though I play my Vita pretty much every day, I know I'll never catch up with everything. But that's another topic entirely :cool:

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  19. Roscoe Jones

Can't wait to play it. I have the W.E. on vita [wonderful edition]. Preordered it a year in advance n forgot about it lol. I basically backed it [I think] when they first posted preorders. One main reason I did was becuz gaijin works dev. team were former Working Designs which is very well known and famous amongst us "wee-a-boos"...

zodaex likes this.
  20. Roscoe Jones

One reason I stopped downloading and went strictly physically, with a few exceptions, was to conserve memory and I'm old school; I like physical games n cases or boxes. I can pull a vita game of the shelf 15 years from now n still play [ill be assed out if i didnt download any necessay patches or free dlc for the game tho] Digital seems a lil shallow to me too and im paranoid of the servers for vita shutting down which will happen someday and all my didgital games will probably be lost...especially if something happens to my vita and I have to buy another one when the servers are down...I'll be doomed. One exception is "God Eater Resurrection" in which we North Americans didn't get physically which f#cking sucked! You can back up saved data n digital games to your computer but i still think the servers have to be up if you want to play the games from your back-up.

21. Roscoe Jones

That's for sure bud. I have at least 130 Vita games. All English releases with most being North American and some Euros and play-asias. It'll take me at least 5 to 10 years to play them all because I have a full time career...can't wait til vacation !!! Going to a beach just to play Vita & Switch hahahahaha mwahahaha!

zodaex and AllHasRed like this.
  22. Roscoe Jones

How much have you played? Curious.

zodaex likes this.
  23. Roscoe Jones

I always preach that you don't need a fullset...whats the point/purpose anyways? I only buy and keep-sake games Imma gonna play and enjoy hence video games are meant to be played. Just my opinion i guess. Most of my collection [97%] is North American and in my mind my collection IS completed; of games I'm gonna play n have fun. However my collection IS still growing but slowed waaaaay down becuz I need to be playing these games. I'm backed up n overwhelmed as it is....hehhehe [scratches head]

zodaex likes this.
  24. Roscoe Jones

I will start getting Japanese vita games once my Japanese gets a lil' better. I may buy one soon Just to help my Japanese...

25. Blai

Blai Well-Known Member

I'm still going for the full english set + some jap games that I consider enjoyable for me.

I have 10 games left for the PAL full set (mostly late releases that are still expensive & I don't want to pay full price for: Hakuoki, Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni, God Wars Future Past...)

I still need about 5-6 USA english physical exclusives

About japanese games... I've got a bunch that I picked on my travel to Japan last year and about 20 still on my wishlist.

I might have about 350 games atm

DojoDan likes this.