Whatever Happened to Collectems?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Nonscpo, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Nonscpo

Nonscpo Well-Known Member

Hey everybody it's been awhile, been pretty distracted with personal life, so I'm passing by to check out the forums and seeing what I've missed out on. At any rate with the recent announcement of "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee", and the recent leek of that 1997 PKMN GOLD DEMO that has everybody excited again, it got me thinking, whatever happened to our Pokemon clone on PSVITA? It's been years since we've heard from the Dev/Studio on the project, in fact the most recent info I can find, is a Medium article written by the dev, and an interview that same dev participated in. It goes without stating, that I'll include both here, so let me know what your thoughts are, as well as the dev's thoughts on the direction he wishes to take the game to:

https://medium.com/@LackingSaint/in...ritty-neo-western-about-politics-1f1875cbbee2

2. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I can't say I've even heard of it before! It seems actually pretty okay!

Hope it's still coming, but I'm not TOO optimistic.