When did you get your PS Vita and what were your first games?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by SasukeTheRipper, Dec 30, 2016.

1. SasukeTheRipper

SasukeTheRipper Well-Known Member

I got my PS Vita when it launched in North America and my first two games were Uncharted: Golden Abyss and FIFA Soccer. Time went by and there was nothing new that I was interested in and so I sold it in summer of 2014 and a little bit that one year later (September or October 2015) I bought as used one on eBay again, because I really missed playing console quality games on the go.

2. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

Brought March 2016 for £80. Came with FIFA, brought
    Everybody's Golf and COD as my first games.

3. shirokuro

shirokuro Well-Known Member

I got it around December 2014 when the Adventure Mega Pack bundle was on sale. Then proceeded to purchase Danganronpa 2 on PSN which was on sale too.

4. Simmi

Simmi Otome Enthusiast

I got mine about 2 months ago, brand new from Japan, a slim glacier white along with a 32g memory card.
    My 1st two games were:

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. stiggsen

stiggsen Well-Known Member

Bought mine During Cyber Monday at Amazon, Nov 12.
    First Retail Games i played were Uncharted, Assassins Creed(Platinum Trophy! ugh who remembers the stupid Onlinemode Trophy:D) and Little Big Planet Vita. First PSN games were Motor Storm RC and Gravity Rush(via psplus).:)

Simmi likes this.
  6. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Got my Vita on Euro launch day (I want to say that was around Feb 2012 ish?). I initially ordered Uncharted, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Wipeout and Shinobido. Digital wise I got Ridge Racer, Motorstorm Super Star Dust and Escape Plan. I then ordered Blazblue and Ninja Gaiden Sigma which arrived the following day as I was completely bowled over by the system.

From there I gradually grabbed games here and there physically and digitally until I realised I was already buying pretty much everything on the system anyway. So a couple of years back (2014 or 2015 I think?) I ended up just going for a full collection since I realised I wanted to play everything the system had to offer. Best decision ever!

zodaex likes this.
  7. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

I got the Walking Dead system bundle for my birthday, August 2013. From there, Atelier Meruru, Muramasa, Danganronpa, and on...

8. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I've had my PSTV since launch in Nov 2014 and my first two games for the system were Persona 4 Golden and Xonic Superbeat.

9. TriOpticon

TriOpticon Well-Known Member

I actually won mine from Taco Bell here in the states. And a couple years ago my son won a PS4 from Taco Bell. And we don't even eat that much at Taco Bell. Except my son. He'd eat there all the time if he could.

When I received it, it came with Little Deviants and I picked LittleBigPlanet for the digital game.

That may be why the Vita is more special to me.

Retro8bit, stiggsen and zodaex like this.
  10. Amos67

Amos67 Well-Known Member

I think i got my vita some time around march/april and i picked up ratchet and clank trilogy and tearaway as my first games together with a 16gig mem card.

It all just snowballed from there lol more mem cards, games, rare finds and imports - life is good.

Miah likes this.
  11. Miah

Miah Well-Known Member

Got my Vita early June after carefully weighing the pros/cons of the lack of modding community vs the PSP as well as the price of mem cards. convinced my wife to get one a month later after letting her get her hands on my unit. :eek:
    Think my 1st physical was SpyHunter & 1st proper digital was Crimsonland. I'd say snowball is a pretty apt description when it comes to these lil suckers.

12. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

I bought my Vita on launch day in the UK & according to my spreadsheet I also bought the following in the first week:

8GB Memory Card
    Ridge Racer
    Touch My Katamari
    Everybody's Golf
    Rayman Origins
    Uncharted Golden Abyss
    Lumines Electronic Symphony
    Dynasty Warriors Next

13. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Got my Vita for my birthday back in 2012, but didn't start collecting for it until January of 2016. When I took notice of all the niche' games that were being released on it. :)

Simmi likes this.
  14. Fokkusu

Fokkusu The orginal fox

PSN ID:
    Joeow
    2014, I think. Pretty sure. I got it with Tearaway, Uncharted and a memory card bundle.

My friend has just gotten a Vita for christmas which has sparked me back into it.

15. mr_chun

mr_chun Member

I got mine through Best Buy the May after launch. They had it bundled with Golden Abyss and I picked up Wipeout and Unit 13 to go with it. Got and platinumed Resistance Burning Skies a couple weeks later, probably my most played thanks to the online multiplayer.

16. EckyThump

EckyThump Active Member

I don't remember the exact date I got mine , it was sometime in 2012 I know. While I had always been interested in it, I guess the final push was that GAME (UK high street video game store) was in administration, and I had a lot of store credit/giftcards to spend. I was worried they'd stop accepting those, something that did happen not long after, so I was glad I got them all spent.
    I got Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance with it as part of the release bundle. Rayman Origins and LBP PSVita were two of my early purchases, loved both of them.

17. Manjoume

Manjoume Scientist

26th August 2013. I bought my vita with Gravity Rush, Dragon's Crown and Muramasa Rebirth Limited Edition.