WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PS PLUS GAMES?!

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Terramax, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Terramax

Terramax Well-Known Member

OK, so I paid something in the regions of £45 for a 15 months subscription to PS Plus (offer, 3 months extra). I mainly did it for the PS4 titles, but I'll be selling off the PS4 soon, which means that the only system plus will be worth the money on is the Vita.

Now, when I checked a few years back, you got at least the odd decent title on Vita every month.

However, the last 2 months, all I've seen are crappy indie games that I've never heard of, that player like crap. Not even any old Sony exclusives like Modnation, Gravity Rush, or some older physical release titles like Army Corps of Hell.

Is this how it's been for the longest time? Or is it just that I've chosen the wrong 2 months?

Seriously, they're advertising PS plus on the Vita's PSN right now, but how the heck can they justify £40+ for crap like Hue and Sky Force Anniversary?

Kenza likes this.
  2. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Because they mostly care about the PS4 users.

PS+ is not only the games, it's also specific discounts, cloud storage for saves and you need it for multiplayer on PS4.

For anything but PS4 at least, PS+ is not worth it.

Kenza likes this.
  3. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    PS+ is not what it use to be. Ever since they removed PS Now from the service, it's been slowly going down hill.

4. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I started playing Hue last night and was enjoying it quite a bit. A good puzzle platformer

I also had a go at we are doomed last weekend, that was a pretty cool twin stick shooter.

Personally, i'd rather they didn't release physically released games, as it means i don't get my moneys worth

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  5. Pata

Pata Well-Known Member

I prefer games like Hue rather than Gravity Rush or Modnation (if it's something like the PS3 version)...

However, as Vita_Girl said, if you don't have a PS4 then you won't be getting your money's worth as it's where the meat of the subscription is, and even with a PS4, I, personally, am not getting my money worth as I'm basically paying to play Rocket League online since I don't care about 90% of the titles launched for "free" every month. That, combined with the Plus price rise on Europe, it's making me strongly consider moving back to PC when (or even before) my subscription runs out.

6. bad_boo

bad_boo Hyperspin fan

I feel you Terramax, I haven't seen a good vita games in a while, just those weird jap games, like that one where you flirt with pigeons (yes, for me is weird). I have a PS4 and that is why I am fine with the PSN+ but I wish I could have those AAA games you mentioned. I missed some of them, because at some point I didn't renew my subscription and when I came back, I just saw those indie games coming :(

7. Terramax

Terramax Well-Known Member

Yeah, PS plus is definitely PS4 focused now, but why advertise it on the Vita when we have forgettable crap? Is it really that hard to have some decent, yet old titles come out monthly? Why not a mega old RPG like the first Sword Art or Disgaea 3, etc? Oh well.