Which God Eater to start with?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by failgunner, Nov 5, 2015.

1. failgunner

failgunner Member

Hey. So I decided to import one of them. Never played them on the Vita. Just tried the demo on my PS4 for GE2 rage burst and quite enjoyed it. I'll buy the game on Vita though. Should I get GE resurrection or GE2 Rage Burst first? Thanks.

2. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

Well, God Eater Resurrection is a remake of the first game so that's where I would start. I've only played the old PSP version though personally and I'm holding out for the localizations.

3. failgunner

failgunner Member

I thought there would be an announcement since rage burst released on ps4 but nothing happened. :(

4. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

Why would they localize the sequel before the remake of the first game though? That would make absolutely no sense. I'm convinced that why we haven't gotten number 2 is because Resurrection was released last week in Japan. I would be very surprised if we didn't get this considering they even ported them to the PS4.

Either way, I would play Resurrection first to get to know the world and characters.

5. failgunner

failgunner Member

I had assumed that before resurrection was a thing. Maybe they will do something like SAO and do both in 1 package or something. This is all speculation on my part.

6. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

We'll see, I guess. I don't think the game feels dead yet for a localizations so I will wait with importing since I strongly prefer playing games with English text.