Which one is better KZM or MC

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by desmondnerd, Feb 24, 2017.

?

Which one is better

Poll closed Mar 3, 2017.
  1. KZM

100.0%
  2. MC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. desmondnerd

desmondnerd Member

I have Mc but don't have it downloaded. I can buy KZM but is unsure which one is better.

2. stiggsen

stiggsen Well-Known Member

Welcome to the lounge desmondnerd, i guess you mean Killzone Mercenary with KZM? The majority of vita gamers and review sites sees this game as the best FPS on the vita.
    No idea what game you are reffering to as MC, you will probably receive some more helpfull answers if you tell us which games you really mean with KZM and MC. Cheers!:)

Edit: Typo

zodaex and TriOpticon like this.
  3. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I bought Killzone Mercenary recently, and despite holding my own quite well in the competitive online multiplayer, I didn't like it. The game just feels really sluggish to me and it's clear that the devs far prioritized eye candy in substitution of smooth gameplay. Borderlands 2 isn't super smooth either, but the difficulty tends to be lower as it's more of a co-operative game and less of a competitive one. That being said, it seems tailored to the modern Call of Duty fan crowd and Call of Duty sells quite well so surely there are tons of gamers out there that would appreciate it, but it's certainly not my cup of tea at all and I don't recommend it.

4. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

If you're used to 60fps with shooters Killzone does feel slow then, myself I can switch between both 30 and 60 FPS in shooters after a few minutes, but for some people it's less easy to do.

Jawessome likes this.
  5. desmondnerd

desmondnerd Member

thanks for the imput mc stands for minecraft btw.

6. Jawessome

Jawessome Permanent Resident of Vita Island

PSN ID:
    PurrrePunjabi
    Oh, well they're like chalk and cheese then. Killzone Mercenary is a first person shooter and Minecraft is well.. you know by now I'm, sure.

The only thing they have in common is they are both Vita titles and MC has the first person view too. To be honest, get both!