Which PS Vita kickstarter games are you excited about?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Archbreaker, May 12, 2016.

1. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

There are a lot of kickstarters that have PS Vita stretch goals that have been met or are current being funded, and they are listed on this website. https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/wiki/vitagamesonkickstarter
    However, this list does not contain all the kickstarters with PS Vita goals like Tower of Samsara, for example. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/774101425/tower-of-samsara

One game that I'm enthusiastic for is Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1719693924/regalia-of-men-and-monarchs), because it reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics, and I really enjoyed playing the many versions of that game. Which games are you all excited about?

UPDATE:
    I just recently found this website that updates the currently known PS Vita kickstarters, past and present, fairly frequently. I don't know if there any missing from this list, but I think it's helpful for those of you who are interested in backing any Vita kickstarters. :)

http://psp2roundup.blogspot.com/p/ps-vita-crowdfunded-titles.html

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

The two that I've paid attention to are Bloodstained and Muv Luv since they offered physical copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zodaex likes this.
  3. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

Neat! Both look really interesting, especially BloodStained. It's really great that they'll have physical copies.

4. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

I've backed Tower of Samsara, but that's it...

5. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

I see that it's still possible to pledge for Bloodstained, but I can't find the option for MuvLuv. :(

6. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

That's the two that I've backed so far.

7. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

Bloodstained and Muv Luv look like they'll be great to play. I'm also interested in kickstarters because I want to see what other games there are to look forward to, especially after 2016.

8. 2048Dan

2048Dan Well-Known Member

Well there's Mighty no. 9.... I backed it for a physical Vita copy, but I'm beginning to doubt that it will ever materialize.

Too late for MuvLuv. However, they said they will sell physical copies in their store if there are any leftovers.

Calamity likes this.
  9. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

That's a shame, but it can't be helped. I hope for the best then, otherwise I might have to fund a scalper...! :eek:

10. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

I just realized that the list of kickstarter Vita games past, present, and future on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/wiki/vitagamesonkickstarter) is more accurate than I thought, but it's missing Tower of Samsara and possibly others. Still, since I now know most of kickstarter games that are coming for the PS Vita, I'll change the topic of this thread from "What PS Vita kickstarts are there" to "Which kickstarter games are you excited about?"

It sucks that the Vita and 3DS versions of Mighty No. 9 still don't have a release date yet. Hopefully when they do, they won't be too far behind the release of console and computer versions.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  11. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I've just back Bloodstained for a physical copy. I know they've raised a huge fund but looking at what stretch goals they've hit they've got some serious work to do.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

12. infasis

infasis Member

Mainly, Muv Luv. Unless you know Japanese, the list of VNs available physically is pathetically short. Especially, if you take away otome games and unconventional things like Danganronpa and VLR.

13. Darkknezz

Darkknezz Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    DarkScollo
    I backed mighty no 9, mech runner, cosmic star heroine and Rays the Dead: all of which are slated to come to the vita....will they? CSH I'm confident will. The rest.....

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

14. Vitameister

Vitameister Well-Known Member

So if I back bloodstained right now I can still get the physical copy?

15. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

I haven't backed it myself to know for sure, but the option is still there to back and get the physical copy on their fangamer website. Usually when you can still back, you can still get some of the special rewards. At least that's what I've seen, I haven't been on kickstarter long.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  16. DojoDan

17. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I know this is a bit late to be inquiring into this, but can somebody tell me if you have to fund/kickstart these games to obtain physical copies once they come out? I want to buy Bloodstained and Muv Luv on day 1 Vita Physical but I haven't backed either of them.

18. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

I'm curious about this too.

19. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Muv Luv I don't think so right now. I don't recall any email that says they would. Bloodstained - check the fangamer link in the post right above you.

20. DojoDan

Bloodstained is still available on fangamer.com.
    I emailed fangamer about the Vita physical and they confirmed its available. Here's their reply..

"Even though the initial Kickstarter campaign has ended, we are managing the ongoing pre-order campaign for Bloodstained. High level tiers from the Kickstarter are no longer available, but otherwise your pre-order will be identical to the items shipping to KS backers"

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    zodaex likes this.
  21. 2048Dan

2048Dan Well-Known Member

As I said earlier in this thread, you can't get Muv Luv physical right now. They said that if there were leftover copies after the backers had gotten theirs, they will be sold in their webshop.

DojoDan likes this.
  22. DojoDan

My bad. Edited my post so I'm not contradicting.

23. Archbreaker

Archbreaker Member

Thanks for asking for us. :) Although, the question was whether the games would be available for purchase as physical copies after they've been finished and released to the public. I was wondering about Bloodstained.

24. DojoDan

Ah my bad :)

25. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Any word on Bloodstained about PS-TV compatibility? Castlevania is my favorite game series of all time and i'd really really love to own this cart, but I need to know that it will work on my system.