Wii u & 3DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo Discussion' started by Yoshifangirl85, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Yoshifangirl85

Yoshifangirl85 Member

can I use same account on my Wii u on my 3DS?

2. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Yes.

3. Rat King 64

Rat King 64 Well-Known Member

Yes, you can share an account between a Wii U and a 3DS. However, I have two 3DS systems and Nintendo forces me to have separate accounts for both of them. This irks me because My Nintendo is linked to your account so I need to have two different My Nintendo accounts in order to collect points for purchases on both systems. It would be much better if I could collect all of my points in one place.

4. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

I just bought a Wii U! I was actually really lucky to find one at a good price on amazon, and I thought that it wasn't going to work when it arrived. LOLEverything is in working order!!! The only downside is that it didn't come with a stylus, but I bought a mega stylus a long time ago. This thing is good because it's big, has its own stand, and it has it's own multi-color lights. Why? I don't know... However, I like that it has different colored lights for no reason LOL I'm wondering if I should take a pic of the games I bought. Here's a video (not my video) of my stylus, because I haven't seen it in stores since I bought it. It's like a Tron stylus :cool: