Worst game you have bought and played on vita?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by ozm8ey, May 8, 2018.

1. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

What is the worst game you have bought and played on your ps vita?

For me it would have to be spyhunter. The game is so bad in every way. The graphics such, acting is corny, the audio is horrible and the physics are terrible.

I bought spyhunter because i remember it been a fun cool game on the nes.

2. Hakaider

Hakaider Active Member

Yes spyhunter is a bad game. I have made the same experience.:D

3. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

I rather liked it myself :oops:, i only paid a tenner new for it ages ago and got my monies worth out of it :)

The_stats_guy likes this.
  4. Nikobelakhov

Nikobelakhov Active Member

Trillion : God of Endless menus.

2048Dan likes this.
  5. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

I got your back on this. I liked Spy Hunter as well, not the most amazing game out there but I ended up plat'ing it as I really enjoyed it. Not as good as other Spy Hunter games, but I didn't hate it either

For the worst for me - Tadeo Jones or Muppets Movie Adventures. Substandard platform games, poorly designed and in Tadeo Jones case the game barely runs at all (frame rate is awful and borderline unplayable at points).

The_stats_guy and ninty72 like this.
  6. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

Lumo physical, it crashed within 5 minutes of play, returned to it's case never to be used again..

7. Terramax

Terramax Well-Known Member

I'm sure we've had this thread at least once before. But, what the heck - Need for Speed Most Wanted. I downloaded in a sale for about £9.00, and even for that price I felt like I've been a victim of a crime of some sorts.

Not only a mediocre racer, but instead of just jumping into a race, you had to drive around a boring city and LOOK for races. WTH!? Worse of all, the Vita's small screen made it really difficult to see where you were going, especially in 1st person mode (I prefer racers in 1st person).

Technically, almost every game I've been given 'free' via Playstation Plus has been horses anus too. Cheapo indie games that nobody wants or has heard of. I paid for a year's subscription for rubbish 2D games, etc.

8. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

What could be that worst game for me?

Tadeo Jones?
    Best of Arcade?
    Fifa games? (I hate football)
    Our beloved GOTY Vergas Party?

Or maybe a big title like Borderlands 2?

No, these games have some fun factor even while they aren't perfect to me and some other people who dislike them.

So which games is the worst game I ever bought? Which game do I really HATE and wish I never bought?

It's DJ Max Technika Tune.

Why? The controls are made for someone who probably has 3 hands, music is meh, gameplay is terrible and the game has a high pricetag I can't justify.

And the best part is that because I live in the EU I had to import it which makes this whole story even worse.

9. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Why'd you buy Fifa games if you hate football? xD
    Ah, silly question of course.

I tend to do some decent investigations before I buy anything, so I can't say I've really hated any of the games I got, but man... Freedom Wars was probably the worst. Not the worst because it sucked, mind you, but because the missions at some point become so tough to do solo, I had nobody to play with, and after three afternoons of sinking my time into one mission with no progress whatsoever, I swore to never come back to it again. I actually sold the game for a meager €6, but I was happy to not have to look at it aynmore. It really sucked, because I was actually decently invested in the story and all.

The other game that was overall less enjoyable was Operation Abyss. The game really isn't bad, but having played Demon Gaze first, it really just felt stale and boring. I went through the entire game effortlessly with the same tactics as I had in Demon Gaze, largely because the game has practically the exact same mechanics as Demon Gaze does, it just names them differently.

Vita_Girl likes this.
  10. Vita_Girl

Because I hate football, the games on the other hand are fine :)

TheAtom likes this.
  11. Amos67

Amos67 Well-Known Member

i dont really have any bad games, i have a very specific collection list after carefull research.

so far i have enjoyed all my purchases. despite this i feel the least exciting game or perhaps the one that let me down a little was ridge racer. its very multiplayer focused but im a single player guy, so although i enjoy playing the game it let me down content progression wise.

also arcane heart 3 love max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and an extra ! for emphasis. im not good at fighters, and i didnt really spend more than an hour playing it so i havnt learnt how to play it but it seemed to have a move list learning that just didnt click. still a cool game though.

12. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that will be Grand Kingdom for me :(

* Lagging "home base" game menu
    * Bad battery consumption
    * Unrewarding Grind

13. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

Then why even mention you hate football when your feelings on the sport have nothing to do with the games? :p

Vita_Girl likes this.
  14. Vita_Girl

It's not that I'm a fan of FIFA games, I just tolerate them because they are fine games.

The reason why I mention that I hate football is because I'm used too say that in real life.

That is because some people assume "ow she's fine with FIFA so she likes football too", but I really don't like that sport lol.

It's more simple than it sounds but that's the reason why I mentioned it :)

Calamity likes this.
  15. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

Let people make assumptions, why should you care? :p I don't like football either, but I do really like the pre-3DS Inazuma Eleven games. They're a lot of fun and very over the top, even though I do get a foul every once in a while, because I don't know the rules. :p

16. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

Actually im really shocked :D Because DJ Max Technika Tune is my all Time Favorite PS Vita Game! Everything in this game is perfect for me. Only the sometimes not 100% responsible touch controls are a bit irritating. But other than that its awesome and also by far the best rhythm Game i ever played (And i played a lot).

Anyway the worst vita game for me is Senran Kagura Bon Appetit. I hated everything about it. Way to easy, awful extremly repeating music and so on... This was also by far the worst rhythm game i ever played :D

17. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Same here. Its up there with Superbeat as my favourite music game for the Vita. It got me into DJ Max big time as well, the PS4 version is probably the best of the bunch.

18. 2048Dan

2048Dan Well-Known Member

TheAtom likes this.
  19. TheAtom

2048Dan but look at the thumbnail there! That artwork looks cool! :(

20. 2048Dan

I think they spent more time on that artwork than on the game...

TheAtom likes this.
  21. Pata

Pata Well-Known Member

You're welcome.

Mr Tornado and 2048Dan like this.
  22. Vita_Girl

If I had that one it would be my all time worst Vita game ever.

23. 2048Dan

Wow. Just... wow.

24. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

MeiQ Labyrinth of Death. I pre-ordered this game for $39.99 + tax. On paper, it seemed like my perfect DRPG. It's centered around mage-class characters, my favorite class to play as in fantasy games. Fanservice heavy, PS-TV compatible and says so right on the front. But something in this game's development went very very extremely wrong. The combat is somehow not satisfying at all. The sound effects mostly suck. The game has a tremendous amount of back-tracking back threw annoying maze labyrinths that you've already had to solve, and my memories not the greatest so time to solve it again, and again. I swear, the amount of grinding that i've had to do in order to defeat various Dragon bosses is unreal. Last night I actually deleted the bubble icon for this game off of my PS-TV. Kind of sucks to loose my progress, as I felt I was pretty far in, but I was getting tired of seeing the bubble for it all the time. I highly doubt i'll ever re-visit it again, but if I do i'd probably play it on easy and just try to plow threw it as quickly as possible for the story.

25. TheAtom

zodaex Can you change the difficulty mid-game like a few other DRPGs? Then I might just first give it a shot at normal, and switch later.